forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 01-14-2017, 10:39 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,568
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Kind of looked like Freddie Mercury
Old 01-19-2017, 11:49 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,755
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Miguel Ferrer, 61 years old

Old 01-25-2017, 01:00 PM
Bam Bam is hittin that! imgbox

Credits: 212,143
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.
Default Butch Trucks, Drummer and Founding Member of The Allman Brothers Band

Butch Trucks

Code:

Old 01-25-2017, 03:15 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,437
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Actress Mary Tyler Moore

Actress Mary Tyler Moore dies at age 80. This is how I want to remember her, not the horrible pictures of the last couple of years.

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.

Last edited by amtronic : 01-25-2017 at 03:16 PM.
Old 01-27-2017, 09:17 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,437

'Mannix' star Mike Connors dead at 91

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.
Old 01-27-2017, 11:41 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Sir John Hurt

1984, Alien, Hellboy, Dr. Who, V for Vendetta, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, plus 199 other credits is dead at 77 years old.

I think 2017 is going to be a savage year.
Old 02-08-2017, 09:42 PM

Richard Hatch, "Apollo"

Richard Hatch, star of the original “Battlestar Galactica” and the Syfy remake, died on Tuesday after a battle with pancreatic cancer, his manger confirmed to Variety. He was 71.

Code:

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 02-08-2017 at 09:45 PM.
Old 02-12-2017, 03:44 PM

Old 02-12-2017, 03:48 PM

(February 8, 2017) Last week we informed SoulTrackers that legendary jazz singer Al Jarreau was hospitalized in Los Angeles after feeling weak with shortness of breathis ailing, and is currently resting in Los Angeles. His ailment forced him to cancel planned performances on The Jazz Cruise. Now word has come that the ailment will sadly cause Jarreau to retire from touring.

Jarreau's management has issued the following statement: "Al Jarreau is receiving excellent medical care, responding to treatments and improving slowly. The medical team has instructed that he cannot perform any of his remaining 2017 concert dates. Therefore, with complete sorrow, Al Jarreau must retire from touring. He is thankful for his 50 years of traveling the world in ministry through music and for everyone who shared this with him - his faithful audience, the dedicated musicians and so many others who supported his effort."

The famed singer has been known for keeping a busy singing schedule, and had remained incredibly active even into his mid-70s.

It is impossible to speak of the emergence of contemporary jazz in the 1980s without pausing a long time to talk about Al Jarreau. One of the most unique vocalists ever in recorded music, Jarreau emerged from an unlikely background to win seven Grammy awards and become one of the most significant singers in the world.
Jarreau began singing at his birth home in Milwaukee and as a teen joined a local group called the Indigos. After college he moved to San Francisco to work in vocational rehabilitation, but found himself continuously drawn to the local jazz scene. By the late 60s he was a regular performer in San Francisco clubs, often working in a trio with future star George Duke. In the early 70s he moved to Los Angeles and became part of the robust music scene there.

Jarreau signed his first recording contract with Warner Brothers in 1975, and had an international smash with his debut album, We Got By. But it was his live album Look To the Rainbow that made him a bona fide star and won for him his first Grammy. Entering the 1980s, he continued to rise as a leader in the contemporary jazz field before seemingly taking over the world with his 1981 crossover album Breaking Away and the smash hit “We’re In This Love Together.”

Over the remainder of the decade Jarreau continued to record popular album after album and issue big hits like “Mornin,” the ballad “After All” and the theme song from the television show Moonlighting. He also continued to stretch his musical boundaries into R&B and pop, working with such production luminaries at Nile Rodgers, Marcus Miller, Narada Michael Walden. And in 1999, he toured the world performing with symphonic orchestras.

The 21st century brought more accolades such as Grammy Awards, a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and it also brought more new music and world tours.

In his 50 years in the spotlight, Al Jarreau has proven himself to be one of the most versatile, awe inspiriting and important artists in the world.

We’ll be praying for a full and quick healing of this tremendous performer.

By Chris Rizik

Code:

Old 02-26-2017, 12:13 PM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,445
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Bill Paxton passed away Saturday due to complications from surgery.

The 61-year-old actor had 2 children and was married to his second wife.

Paxton, a Fort Worth, Texas, native, appeared in dozens of movies and television shows and seemed to be around when history was made both on and off screen.

As a boy, he was in the crowd that welcomed President John F. Kennedy in Texas on the morning of Nov. 22, 1963, hours before Kennedy was killed in Dallas. As a young man, he worked in the art department for "B" movie king Roger Corman, who helped launch the careers of numerous actors and filmmakers.

One of the industry's busiest actors, Paxton once said the hardest part of his career wasn't the work itself, but the time in between.

"You know all the time I've been in this business which is a long, long time now, I go from having incredible days like shooting the part of Sam Houston and then all of a sudden I'm home and I'm out of work and it's two o'clock in the afternoon, I'm in my boxer shorts watching Turner Classic Movies," he told The Associated Press in 2015. "And all I can tell you is, thank God for Turner Classic Movies and Robert Osborn. "

Quote:
Originally Posted by josehl View Post
Never heard of him.

I'm serious. Not even trolling. First I've seen that name...

Last edited by drchin : 02-26-2017 at 07:02 PM. Reason: better obit material :-(