forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Nudes and Topless Pics

Old 09-14-2014, 12:58 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 18,542
elmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his stars
elmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his stars

Suprised to see Velvet Sky has a nude if it's real
Old 09-14-2014, 01:27 PM

Credits: 86,104
tom is running out of shit to post
tom is running out of shit to posttom is running out of shit to posttom is running out of shit to posttom is running out of shit to posttom is running out of shit to posttom is running out of shit to posttom is running out of shit to posttom is running out of shit to posttom is running out of shit to posttom is running out of shit to posttom is running out of shit to posttom is running out of shit to posttom is running out of shit to posttom is running out of shit to post

The problem - as I see it - is that absolutely everyone has a camera. Although in the past - there was some time between finishing a roll of film - processing and then printing it. Now-a-days the pics are instant and people do silly/foolish things on film. And although planning to delete these images or films. They've automated their camera (phone, pad...) and the stuff goes to the cloud to be saved, or onto their computers and they get hacked. Mostly because their password is 1234 or their Mom's name or somesuch easy thing. People have to realize that there is no privacy anymore, unless you work hard to create it for yourself.
Old 09-14-2014, 04:15 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,512
luticrist will become famous soon enoughluticrist will become famous soon enough
Default MadamMeow

I know it's been said time and time again, but I'd just like to express my appreciation and commend MadamMeow on her avatar's.
Old 09-14-2014, 05:37 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I know. If it is real it came from an older leak. The water is getting stagnant.

Code:

And people have gotten better at making legitimate looking official emails.

I know I got one a few months ago. Not for anything like the cloud or my dropbox, but for Facebook which has nothing in it anyway.

I hate my head injury, I can't remember if I clicked it or not. I've know better so I'm pretty sure I didn't

Code:

Thanks sweetie.

This titty punching one is compliments of piceschef.
Old 09-15-2014, 08:34 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,458
galan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to behold

Code:

I wish one of those sites would post the thumbnails spread of the rest of the Hope Solo pics that are waiting to be leaked. I've seen some pay sites post it, but nowhere else.
Old 09-15-2014, 08:58 AM
paris gave me herpes

galan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to behold

Code:

I'd say you're on to something. And most people get hacked not because of a lax password, but because hackers are able to answer security questions which gives them access to the account. And quite often it's not the fault of the person who gets hacked that their questions are breached. If yahoo, or hotmail, or Icloud only allow a user to choose between 5-6, very basic security questions (whereas they should allow you to create your own) like: What's the name of your first pet? What's your mothers maiden name? What street did you grow up on? Then they're practically begging for problems, especially as it applies to celebrities because a lot of their personal information is publicly known. If a user is smart, they'll set up notification alert via text message to their phone, or to a backup email which will notify them when changes have been made to their account, but a lot of people don't do this.
Old 09-15-2014, 10:07 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

I've seen them. Looked to be promising, hope the actuals still come at some point.

Code:

A lot of sites also offer a feature where they text you a code to put in when you log into a site. That way, if anyone did get your password, they would need your phone as well to log in.

But like you said, many don't do stuff like that. They don't want to be bothered with extra steps.
Old 09-15-2014, 09:10 PM
paris gave me herpes

More leaked Mckayla pics!

I'll have to find a link to a free site since the stupid fappening pages obviously aren't covering this minute-by-minute like they should be.

Code:

Last edited by MadamMeow : 09-15-2014 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Code the link.
Old 09-15-2014, 10:40 PM

Credits: 18,542
elmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his stars
elmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his stars

Supposed to code your links
Old 09-17-2014, 02:01 AM
Bringing the fahquery to DSF since 2008.

Credits: 119,092
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

This is a pay site?