forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Features: > I am - Videos That Suck of the Day > I am - The MegaScreening Room

Old 08-01-2008, 09:35 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 26,064
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
Default Viral spread of Wal-Mart

The map is intractable. You can zoom in and zoom out it, drag it around to were you wanna see. I recommend hitting the zoom in once so you can see the state lines.

The source where I got it from has a year counter in the bottom. Basically, what it is timeline wise is when the 1st Wal-Mart opened up until 2007.

Ohh, and sorry this shit auto plays and doesnt restart. I have tried all the coding I know, and can't get it to not autoplay. Screwed with it for an hour, and got no where.

If any one knows the coding, please let me know!!

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Old 08-02-2008, 09:02 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

that is pure evil

i am Satan so i recognize evil when i see it...because I am evil...cuz i am Satan
Old 08-02-2008, 11:04 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,908,867
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

I guess this what they mean when the phrase "on and poppin'" is used.
Old 08-03-2008, 04:32 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 547,334
deadinabottle is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

wow, that is ridiculous. it amazes me how an area can be congested with so many stores and they still turn a profit.
Old 08-03-2008, 05:26 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,796
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF
Unhappy Where had all the children gone?

¥ Wal-Mart ... they are pure evil, set to overthrow and rule this county with low price, cheap merchandise and poor wages. While they sit on their Arkansas thrones, getting richer and richer, the high royalty knows we have to keep going back to their stores to spend more money to replace the cheap merchandise that we bought a year ago. It doesn't last, but rules of the warranty are complicated and short, making it is cheaper to buy a replacement. That is the "Great American Products", via China.

Remember when every Wal-Mart store had a sign says, "We only sell Real American Products made by Real Americans". Go find one now. That was Sam Walden's dreams, not his kids. They only see $$$$$. The evil spawns among us. ¥
Old 08-03-2008, 09:02 PM
I have won the lifetime achievement award... twice.

Credits: 79,693
Moose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to behold

I think they missed a spot in south Florida...
RIP TheSnake
Old 08-04-2008, 06:53 AM
Leading the heard to the local titty bar.

Credits: 42,257
troup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enough

Walmart bought over Asda here in Britain which is one of the biggest supermarket chains. Its Tesco that is the biggest here though, killing off any real local trade.

I actually study retail, any chance you could send me that flash file so I could maybe use it in a presentation? I am sure it would come up really handy. Or a link to the original site so I could use the counter as well. Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by predator24 View Post
Don't get me wrong, the Scots are awesome! They like to yell and drink and fight and make the best Scotch in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
they make pretty cool tape too
Old 08-06-2008, 11:47 PM
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Credits: 54,967
Thomas Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

Seriously you need to watch that movie Wal-Mart the high cost of low prices. It will freak you the fuck out.

Old 08-07-2008, 11:52 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 62,199
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

if they only knew the shit I have done to Wal-Mart....I'd be banned from their stores forever....answering phones....changing prices....I fucking hate them....I really fucked them up about 10 years ago, but that's a long story....

about a man and his horse