forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 10-11-2020, 05:24 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,622
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Priest arrested for having threesome with corset-wearing dominatrices on church altar
By Ben Feuerherd October 8, 2020 | 10:11pm | Updated

Rev. Travis Clark

Melissa Cheng

Mindy Dixon

Have mercy on us, oh Lord!

A Louisiana priest was arrested for allegedly filming himself having sex with two dominatrices on the altar at his Catholic church, a report said Thursday.

The priest, identified by Nola.com as the Rev. Travis Clark, was busted after a passerby saw the lights on later than usual on Sept. 30 and peeked inside Saints Peter and Paul Roman Catholic Church in Pearl River.

The unidentified witness saw the half-naked priest having sex with the two women, who were dressed in corsets and high-heeled boots. The altar was also adorned with stage lighting, several sex toys, and a cellphone mounted on a tripod that was recording the act.

Cops arrested Clark, along with his two altar servers, 41-year-old Mindy Dixon and 23-year-old Melissa Cheng, and booked them on obscenity charges.

The women reportedly told cops they were at the church to film “roleplay” with the priest. Cops determined everything that went on that night was consensual, but arrested the trio on the obscenity charges because they were in view of the public.

Nola.com added that Dixon, who is also an adult film actress, had posted on social media a day prior that she was traveling to the New Orleans area to meet up with another dominatrix to “defile a house of God.”

The archbishop of the New Orleans Archdiocese visited the church to perform a ritual that would restore the sanctity of the altar.

Clark, who was ordained in 2013, was suspended from the archdiocese after his arrest.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 10-11-2020 at 05:25 PM.
Old 10-13-2020, 08:15 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,034
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Hey, at least it was not underage boys. I think the big C should give this guy a Bishophood.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 10-13-2020, 05:13 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Code:

True!
Old 03-03-2021, 05:00 PM

Spanish rapper reportedly chops off roommate’s penis for gory video
By Yaron Steinbuch
March 1, 2021 | 2:20pm

A Spanish rapper is accused of hacking off his roommate’s penis with a 12-inch kitchen knife as part of a gruesome attempt to get attention on social media, according to reports.

Aaron Beltran allegedly made a deal with Andrew Breach, an Oxford-educated British teacher, to amputate his manhood — with Breach agreeing to pay a fee depending on how many times the video was shared on YouTube, the Independent reported.

The payout ranged from £173, or about $240, to a maximum of £2,164, or about $3,000, according to the report.

Beltran now faces four and a half years behind bars if convicted of carrying out the grisly act in Zaragoza, Spain, in March 2019, the newspaper said.

“On the afternoon of March 8, just before 7:15 p.m. when both men were in the victim’s bedroom, Andrew tied his pajama cord round the bottom of his penis to avoid hemorrhaging,” the indictment reads, the Sun reported.

“The accused, who was sat on a chair in front of him, cut his penis with a 12-inch kitchen knife which was never found because the accused got rid of it.”

A police officer told the court in eastern Spain that he found Breach, 35, who taught at a local language academy, bleeding heavily after the gory stunt.

Another officer said Breach had wanted to sever his penis because he did not feel like he was completely male.

Prosecutors say the amputation was consensual but argue that Aaron Beltran still bears criminal responsibility.
Prosecutors say the amputation was consensual but argue that Beltran still bears criminal responsibility.

“When interviewing the victim in hospital he told us the accused cut off his penis. Andrew said he did not feel 100 percent a man and wanted to get rid of his penis,” the cop told the court.

“He agreed on a deal with the accused to pay him €200 which would depend on how many views the video of the amputation received on YouTube. It was done on the basis of hits,” the cop added.
Surgeons managed to reattach the penis, which is now fully functional, according to the Independent.

Breach spent three weeks in the hospital and then returned to the UK.

Prosecutors admit the amputation was consensual but argue that Beltran still bears criminal responsibility.

Meanwhile, Breach claimed in court he had cut off his own penis, contradicting his sworn statement that Beltran was responsible.

“I cut off my own penis. I was unwell. It was myself,” he said, adding that he had felt pressure from police to blame his roommate. Police denied his claim.

Prosecutors have accepted that Breach suffers from gender dysphoria, the outlet reported.

Local reports around the time of the amputation said the two men drank four bottles of wine and took Valium to gather the courage to go through with it, the Sun reported.

Beltran, who spent four months in prison before being released on bail, goes by the artistic name Sanatorio del Atico — or Attic Sanatorium.

Code:

Old 03-04-2021, 04:34 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,908,674
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Code:

Sometimes there are no words
Old 08-27-2021, 10:21 PM

Woman gets infected earlobe after boyfriend puts penis through stretcher hole
By Krist Card
19:09, Aug 26, 2021

A panicked woman took to Facebook for advice after her ear became infected after a bizarre sexual encounter with her partner.

The woman posted in "B*tch Diaries" on the social media site asking for advice from other women as she claims her boyfriend put his penis through the hole where she has been stretching her earlobes.

She wrote: "Me and my boyf were getting at it and he tried putting his penis through my stretched ear and this is the outcome?

"What can I tell the hospital has happened? Or is there anything I can do to treat this at home?"

Her concerned post was backed up by before and after pictures of the stretched hole that looks a bit yellow and infected.
There is also a definite difference in the size of the hole in her earlobe - although Facebook users still questioned 'how small' her partner's appendage is.

It is unclear what she did in the end but as she posted it on social media, it is natural that things got out of hand as her post was screenshotted and shared almost 39,000 times.

One commenter wrote: "New fetish unlocked."

A third said: "Wtf made him want to do that?!"

"Yeah chop his d**k off it’s obvs got underlining issues," a fourth said, adding a laughing emoji.

Gross pics in the link
Code:

Old 07-11-2022, 12:41 PM

Old 07-15-2022, 09:56 AM

Jealous wife stabs her husband multiple times after finding pictures of him having sex with 'another woman' - without realizing images were of HER taken years earlier
By LUKE KENTON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
  • The woman, identified by police only as Leonora R, was arrested last week in the municipality of Cajeme, in Mexico, following a domestic disturbance call
  • Police said she stabbed her husband, 'Juan N', multiple times after finding images of his cell phone that showed him having sex with 'another' woman
  • The pictures in question were actually images of Leonora and Juan from when they were younger and still only dating
  • Juan told police he had recently found the images in an old email and saved them
  • He was stabbed multiple times in the attack but is expected to survive
  • Leonora remains in custody with charges still pending, local reports say
A jealous wife has been arrested in Mexico after she reportedly stabbed her husband in a blind rage when she found old photos on his cell phone of him having sex with ‘another’ woman - failing to realize the images were actually of her.

The woman, identified by police only as 'Leonora R', was arrested last week after law enforcement were summoned to a home in the municipality of Cajeme, Sonora, to reports of a domestic dispute.

When officers arrived they found that Leonora’s husband, identified as 'Juan N', had been stabbed multiple times on his legs and arms.

The violent attack was reportedly sparked after Leonora found explicit photos on Juan’s cell phone, showing him having sex with whom she believed to be another woman.

Without giving him time to explain himself, Leonora allegedly began stabbing Juan over and over again, while hurling insults at him.

Police said Juan was eventually able to wrestle the knife out of his incensed wife’s hands, and asked her what photos she was talking about.

He then explained to her that the photos were actually of him and Leonora taken years earlier when they were just dating.

Leonora reportedly didn’t immediately recognize herself because the woman in the images was younger, thinner and wearing make-up, according to Dossier Politico.

Juan told police he then explained to his wife that he had recently found the images in an old email and saved them to his phone.

She soon realized she was the woman depicted, reports say.

Leonora was immediately taken into custody and remains behind bars pending charges, local media say.

Code:

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 07-15-2022 at 10:02 AM.
Old 07-18-2022, 01:39 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,424,299
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Researchers: Fungus that turns flies into zombies attracts healthy males to mate with fungal-infected female corpses - and the longer the female is dead, the more alluring it becomes

Code:

Sounds like a couple newbs I can't remember the name of

Old 10-13-2022, 09:17 PM