forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Jope Bidden Good/bad Choice
Great Choice - Love IT 10 25.64%
What The Hey, he just lost it 13 33.33%
Who the Hell is Joe Bidden 16 41.03%
If it ain't Hillary, I ain't voting. 0 0%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-26-2008, 03:04 AM
Download my thanksJester file. Or a good BJ will do nicely...

Credits: 93,109
binary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aura

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Oh yeah...he ranted against Clinton all the time. But he also complimented him...rarely, but I heard it. Rush is a conservative first, republican second.
Never once did I hear a positive thing from Air America on Bush, even when he caved to liberals.
I have no respect for people who aren't intellectually honest.

Old 08-26-2008, 03:07 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,788
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Oh ok. I mised what you were saying. Also I never listened to Air America. They had Randy Rhodes on. I broke too many radios because of her, so I refused to listen. I wasn't a Al Franken?? fan, Not sure of the name, but you know who I mean.
Old 08-26-2008, 03:09 AM
Download my thanksJester file. Or a good BJ will do nicely...

Credits: 93,109
binary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aura

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I am kind of familiar with Al...he is running for Senator in my state.

Also, I tried to listen to Air America because I wanted balance. But when you listen to (and this is no exaggeration) 2 hours of Bush bashing from 2 different hosts, that shit gets old quick. I mean, go ahead an bash him, but offer up some alternatives, some solutions.

Last edited by binary_jester : 08-26-2008 at 03:12 AM.
Old 08-26-2008, 03:10 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,788
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Oh ok. I mised what you were saying. Also I never listened to Air America. They had Randy Rhodes on. I broke too many radios because of her, so I refused to listen. I wasn't a Al Franken?? fan, Not sure of the name, but you know who I mean.

Randy Rhodes was biatch radio talk host that wouldn't let anyone talk if it wasn't of her opinion. She's was with WJNO in West Palm Beach which is own by Clear Channel, the same ppl that bring you Rush.
Old 08-26-2008, 07:47 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,095
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

OK, was anyone else pissed about the LOVE handed to Ted Kennedy? Oh yea, did you know it was a "fundamental right" to have health insurance?
Old 08-29-2008, 08:31 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 731
Omaplata is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Looks like Sarah Palin will be getting the nod from McCain today.....