forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Decide Her Fate...
1. She deserves to be fired immediately 64 30.48%
2. She deserves to spend some time in jail for this 31 14.76%
3. I'd fire her and revoke her nursing license 72 34.29%
4. Harmless prank. Let the poor nurse be 43 20.48%
Voters: 210. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-10-2008, 04:40 PM
the iPod pirate... Argggh! .. WAIT, don't get me wet!

Credits: 67,541
rdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to behold

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
The big deal is that babies born prematurely are delicate and need to be treated delicately. Also, that's someone's child she's fucking around with. If it was her rugrat then she can do that if she wants but had that been my child I'd have fucking killed her three times. Of course, I have friends who had premature children and know what they went through. Fuck, even if the kid was full term and I found out she was taking fuck off pictures with my kid it'd be her, her supervisor, the photographer and the hospital itself that would be paying for the rest of my very comfortable life.
Old 11-10-2008, 04:49 PM

Credits: 79,165,114
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:

I still say, so what
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 11-10-2008, 04:57 PM

rdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to behold

Because it wasn't your child or the child of anyone you care for.
Old 11-10-2008, 04:59 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 6,966
Vulgar Douche is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

I agree with RDC. I don't even have children and i can clearly see how distasteful this is and i would be thru the roof as a parent if this happend.
Old 11-10-2008, 06:52 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 9,682
Captain Obvious is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

That is really fucked up. I hope that baby is ok or else I hope they still stone people over there.
Old 11-10-2008, 07:39 PM

Like I said, It's in bad taste and I am sure I would be annoyed if it was my kid, but I do not see the baby hurt in any way. Maybe I am wrong but they put kids in little sacs like that all the time.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 11-10-2008, 07:45 PM

One last try: Premature babies have to be kept in a sterile environment. Dis respectfulness aside, A pocket on a garment is not a sterile environment. She could have touched something and unknowingly transferred it to her pocket and now the baby is in contact with it. And also, as I said before: Because it wasn't your child or the child of anyone you care for.
Old 11-10-2008, 08:11 PM

Code:

my daughter is the most important thing in the world to me. Its not because I can't relate. Scrubs can be sterile too. If she put the baby in an environment that was unhealthy for it then I agree she should be fired, and I would imaging some medical board would decide weather to revoke her license.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 11-10-2008, 08:48 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 13,675
danieldamone is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

she should be fired because she was caught. she understands the risk se took taking those pictures. thats all though.
Navin: I had the craziest fantasy that I could rise up and float right down the end of this coronet, right through here, through these valves, right along this tube, and right up against your lips and give you a kiss.
Marie: Why didn't you?
Navin: I didn't want to get spit on me.
Old 11-10-2008, 08:57 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,547
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

2 of my god kids were born premature. If I were to see this happen I'd ask her to place the baby back in the crib then proceed to punch her in the face repeatedly if there weren't a cop around that I could just have her arrested. You don't fuck with babies.

I mean unless this baby was aborted. Then I'm conflicted.