forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 09-23-2008, 07:38 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,796
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Ty Amy, I know he deserves it for all he has done.

As for me, I have witnessed a mob hit at 7 yrs old (don't remember much of the blood and guts, just where and when), seen plenty of bloody car wrecks (sick hobby of mine I grew up with), helped clean up after a couple of armed robberies that went bad for a company I worked for and even had someone put a gun in my hand to go kill someone.

Fortunately, I've personally never hurt or kill anyone in an automobile or any other kind of accident or was involved in an accident were that happened.

As for the time when someone put a gun in my hand, as much as I would have killed that SOB in a heart beat, it was neither the time nor the place. I would have been caught in a nanosecond. The opportunity never presented itself again. The guy tried to climb a tree with his van on a deserted road, about 2 weeks later, doing 50 mph they say. The police ruled it an accident, but I heard rumors. He screwed over a lot of ppl. This was like 25 yrs ago. Last I heard, not even his kids are alive.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:39 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 323,307
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
and i wouldnt for anyone

Old 09-23-2008, 07:46 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Mr. Handlebars, I gotta say.... I'm not sure how to take you.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:58 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 293,553
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

me, too. sometimes his humor can be off putting, but i ain't yet given up trying.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:02 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Code:

Me also...worldly, yet noobish. I'm working on it.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:03 PM

Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Kyle ..... you know this because I've said it to you before and I mean it. Anyone who puts on a uniform that says US of A to defend this nation from it's enemies is a hero in my books. Some naysayer will say that the combatants we now fight aren't enemies of this nation. I can name over 3000 reason, plus the dead from the USS Cole and the Embassy bombings to say they are wrong. What you have to do out in the field to stay alive is all justifiable, because it's you or them. In many cases you only have milliseconds to react. War isn't the real world. It's not like the cops have it. Ppl shot at our soldiers from all directs and they never know where the next bullet is going to come from.

Civilians in modern day warfare are usually warned beforehand of troop movement. They choose to remain while the incursions happen around them. If they choose to stay, then it is on their head if something befalls them. A soldier shouldn't have to stop and think. What you did you did to stay alive. Bottom live, end of story. AS far as I'm concerned, your name is already written in the Book of Life, because you and your brethren are the true defenders of FREEDOM.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:05 PM
Has the odd ability to always find himself under falling anvils.

Credits: 75,168
Kyle E. Coyote is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Hell, I like him, but I don't know how much the opinion of a guy with a mere "temp avy" is worth...

Probably best not to piss him off, though. Don't want to find a dead fish on your doorstep one morning, do you?
Old 09-23-2008, 08:06 PM

Code:

Mega ..... you just described me. That is me. Plain and simple.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:23 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Code:

Haha! So glad your not off-put by my thoughts. I like you, but yet, Hmmmm.?
Old 09-23-2008, 10:01 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 293,553
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

it's ok, douche...you can love him. it's ok.

end

not my links. always virus check.