forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 03-10-2009, 11:03 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 5,605
SeanHart is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default USAePay Can Suck It!

Let me know, after reading this post, if there practices are deceptive or if I?m just being a little bitch over 50 bucks. Also, I posted this on a couple of forums so sorry if you are seeing this more than once.

So I go to make a transfer from my business checking to my savings account. I tell the teller (who's the teller now bitch) $380, please. I'm told my account is in the negative. It turns out I forgot to release the $380 from PayPal but in the negative??? I think not!

The teller refers me to a $49.95 charge from USAePay. USAePay is the gateway credit card processor I was signed up with through my merchant account, Moneris Solutions. USAePay withdraws $7.50 a month which was already taken out. This, also, cost me $52 in fees. Frickin' awesome!

I have to call there customer service anyway to reset my password and ask about the fee. I am told by the rep, "The fee is listed in the User Agreement." My reply, "Ok. Can you send me the paperwork I signed." Her response, "The fee is listed in the User Agreement." That was incase I didn't hear her the first time.

Upon checking the User Agreement, the fee is listed. Now, I'm no lawyer...but I'm pretty sure you just can't list a fee in an agreement and can charge it to the customer without further authorization. Plus, they have nothing signed by me and never checked an "I agree to these terms box". My username was generated automatically. So, I now, e-mail them (cursing added for entertainment purposes) :

Hello assface. I need this fee reversed. I have no documentation regarding this fee and have nothing signed by myself agreeing to this fee. Additionally, it has cost $52 in fees for insufficient funds. My merchant account number is XXXXXXX. Thank you.

E-mail back:

This is your annual security fee. It ensures data security and PCI Compliance. If you?ve ever signed into your USAePay account than you?ve agreed to the user agreement that goes over this fee.

Me again:

Logging into to my USAePay does not constitute an agreement you douche burger. The "User Agreement" states:

2. By signing the Agreement, Merchant understands and agrees that the USAePay Transaction Processing Services require additional charges, as indicated below under Schedule of Fees, to be billed directly by USAePay or by registered resellers to the Merchant and payable pursuant to paragraphs 14 and 16 listed below.

Please, send me this document with my signature.

Thank you.

There reply:

In this case clicking the agree button constitutes as a signature.

Me again:

This contradicts what the User Agreement states. Besides, there was no agreement button for me to click. My user name and password was automatically generated by your company.

I will be disputing this charge through my financial institution. Thank you.

P.S. Your mother has a harry vagina.

Of course, no reply to this one.

Just to review... I'm referred to a user agreement which says "By signing the Agreement,". Then the fuckface says I agree just by logging in. Then he tells me I agree by clicking the agree button that doesn't exist!

Here are what some others on the net have said regarding customer service with USAePay:

"True, USAePay is feature rich. Sadly, we have had seemingly endless problems on weekends with this gateway. Furthermore, inspite of a claim to have 24/7 support, it is impossible to reach a real live person on the weekend." [Link]

"They never tell us when they are having problems. A simple email would be appreciated. Great features, poor customer service." [Link]

"Not only could they not help me with my problem but they came to my house and killed my puppy and pissed in my fish tank. I'm considering taking them to the better business bureau."

Well, maybe the last one is made up.
Old 03-11-2009, 06:40 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,672
Ripcord83 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

USAePay does suck.
my old job used it for monthy memberships.
we also played around with Modern Payments.

USAePay does have more features than modpay.
but as a whole its worse becuase of the fees & customer service.
if i ever had a problem with modpay they fixed it instantly and i always got through to a person on the first try.

im not sure what you can do, im not lawyer.
try your best to get the charges refunded and then try looking into other online merchant services.

i know i didnt help to much, but i thought since i did use it i should atleast put my $0.02 in.
Old 03-11-2009, 12:04 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

For the record, I object to the use of the term "douche burger". I also object to the use of the term "harry vagina" as this has no clear alternate meaning and therefore is obviously misspelled, and therefore stupid. Forthwith, I urge you to read and comprehend contracts that you sign. So there.

How'd I do, Thermos?
Old 03-11-2009, 01:36 PM

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
The dispute form from my bank says they must have something in writing so that sounds promising.
Old 03-11-2009, 01:39 PM

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I knew I was taking a risk with douche burger. Not very sure it would catch on. Objection overuled on harry vagina.

That is just the thing, I didn't sign a contract. My user name and pw were generated automatically by the merchant account I signed on with. Nothing in writing with USAePay.

Last edited by satan666 : 03-11-2009 at 04:14 PM. Reason: fixed quote bracket