forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2008, 08:31 AM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 8 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Man spent $1,000 a week on beer?

SYDNEY (Reuters) - An Australian man convicted of his seventh drink-driving charge was spending about A$1,000 ($972) a week on beer -- enough to buy more than 2,500 small bottles a month, a newspaper said Tuesday.

The heartbroken construction worker began drowning his sorrows after breaking up with his partner five years ago, the Northern Territory News said, quoting his defense lawyer as telling a court in Australia's remote, tropical north.

The magistrate declined to jail the father of four, Michael Leary, noting he had quit drinking since his latest arrest, but he banned Leary from buying or even holding a beer for 12 months.

The magistrate also poked fun at Leary's favorite beer, Melbourne Bitter, in a part of the country where drinkers can be as loyal to beer brands as they are to football teams.

"(That is) poor judgment on two counts there -- drinking that much and drinking Melbourne Bitter," magistrate Vince Luppino was quoted as saying.

$1000 a week is all? I bet Shasta can beat that.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:33 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 63,071
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

damn right....he's a lightweight

about a man and his horse
Old 07-17-2008, 08:44 AM
Yeah mate, I'm down under....and she loves it!

Credits: 206,732
MickC Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

Whats even sadder is that beer here is almost twice as much as it is there, so he had even than you think!!
Old 07-17-2008, 08:53 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,405
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

ohh, bitters.....the man is in enough pain. The judge did him a favor.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:54 AM
you play Guitar Hero naked... I play REAL guitar topless!

Credits: 14,012
ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice

My college provided $1000 a week for parties, which always ended up going towards alcohol...

But that was enough for a school of 1300 people. One dude... wow, what a champ.

Old 07-17-2008, 03:58 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 26,286
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

Ok, so it bans him from being around beer, right?

Who is to say he won't move on to hard liquor or wine?

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Old 07-17-2008, 04:43 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,675
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Damn when a judge calls you a bitch for the beer you drink.......... its time to move to that country
Closed Thread