forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 07-26-2019, 03:20 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,850
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Old 10-12-2019, 06:30 PM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

No one has reviewed a movie since July? No way, I think something happened here.

Regardless.

10/10

I don't like many movies, but I liked this one.

Only thing that aggravated me was that they had his real name as Arthur, which it has never been. Not that I think they ever really revealed a name for him, but any I've heard always started with J and I like J names.

More psychological than action packed, but had some cool murder scenes that made yell out a little in the theater. It was nice that many times I even forgot it was even related to the Batman franchise.

There is also a bonus treat of having Robert Dinero in it. Even with *spoiler alert* he gets his brains blown out. I was like, wait you can't shoot Bobby Cash. lol

Overall with all of the smiling, it was really a happy type movie so I left happy.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 11-01-2019, 08:09 AM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,447
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Default John Wick 3 -- Parabellum

Recommended

Yep, an even deeper look into the secretive world of assassins

Yep, even more crazy inventive relentless fight and shootout sequences

And yep, left open ended for another sequel (and Keanu has said he'll keep making these as long as folks want them)

Also, am I the only one that thought 9mm instead of the latin translation when they hung parabellum in the title?

I am a bit worried they're painting themselves into a corner with this franchise, but that's probably just me

Quote:
Originally Posted by josehl View Post
Never heard of him.

I'm serious. Not even trolling. First I've seen that name...

Last edited by drchin : 11-01-2019 at 08:22 AM.
Old 11-01-2019, 08:18 AM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,447
Default Anna

Watchable

Writer/director Luc Besson takes plot lines from Atomic Blonde and Red Sparrow, mixes in fight/shootout choreography from the afore mentioned Atomic Blonde and John Wick then adds a dash of Leeloo from 5th Element and wraps it around leggy blonde nobody Sasha Luss to create his addition to the current rage of hot female spy/assassin movies.

Decent casting with Helen Mirren, Luke Evans and Cillian Murphy.

Thought there was a couple of original shootout moves here but I realized later that I had already seen them in another movie, so . . . *shrug*

Quote:
Originally Posted by josehl View Post
Never heard of him.

I'm serious. Not even trolling. First I've seen that name...
Old 11-02-2019, 09:09 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 13,159
tuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful for
tuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful for
Default Terminator: Dark Fate

There hasn't been a Terminator movie yet that I haven't enjoyed, no matter how flawed. Until this one. This movie makes some huge changes to the franchise and I didn't enjoy any of them. Maybe it was necessary to try and reach today's movie audience and I'm just not the target anymore, I don't know. 3/10
Old 11-03-2019, 09:55 AM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I had a feeling it would be like that. Glad to know I'm not missing anything.

Quote:
Old 11-16-2019, 07:04 PM
Almost Interesting...

Default Ford v Ferrari

I give it a 9.

I love Christian Bale, he didn't disappoint. It's PG-13 so don't expect anything too crazy. One cool explosion during a testing. Lots of racing (obvs) and the car noises and some crashes that go along with that. Made me miss The Grand Tour.

Also had a MG cameo in it which made me think of my step dad cause he used to have a '71 one of those back in '71 and then got it again later in life to take care of. Loved revving that thing at 3 in the morning. Asshole.

Although the movie doesn't get a 10 because I didn't like the ending. I can spoil this because it is based in history so he wasn't going to be a winner cause he got ripped off by "the man", which depressed me, but then the writers watered down how the guy died and changed an important fact. Meth Damon (who now older looks like one of my cousins) anyway Meth Damon says a line that sounds like Christian Bale didn't get out of the car that exploded, when in actuality he was launched from the car and died instantly.

It was obvious they did that so they could maintain the PG13 rating, but still annoying.

Quote:
Old 11-17-2019, 01:17 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 13,159
tuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful for
tuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

Thanks for the review. The whole family wants to see it but I'm not generally big on "based on true story" movies.
Old 11-17-2019, 06:52 PM
Almost Interesting...

Code:

You're welcome. :_

I like the AMC dine in theaters. Helps to make a lot of bad movies bearable. Especially with the recliner seats, you can take a nice nap.

Quote:
Old 12-23-2019, 07:21 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,523
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
Default Ad Astra 2019

Enjoyed watching it but where was the nonhuman factor?