forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 02-06-2024, 05:34 AM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
Default Where Is MadamMeow?

Here, but going to be a lazy fucker and not do much til this is resolved. Might last into next week.

Any good laptops these days? Not big into gaming, and I don't have time for streaming so I just do this shit here. Lol

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 02-06-2024, 03:06 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 100,325
ktmlew is planning the next big thingktmlew is planning the next big thing
ktmlew is planning the next big thingktmlew is planning the next big thingktmlew is planning the next big thingktmlew is planning the next big thingktmlew is planning the next big thingktmlew is planning the next big thingktmlew is planning the next big thingktmlew is planning the next big thingktmlew is planning the next big thingktmlew is planning the next big thing

Any time I needed one pawn shop had decent stuff pretty cheap. Talking about 200ish bucks. I tend to lean toward HP. Get 3-4 years out of them easily.
Old 02-06-2024, 10:51 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,545
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

I would just pick one up at Walmart. They are affordable no wait on shipping and better deals than BestBuy. I would not buy a used laptop you don't know what is installed on it you would have to wipe it and install the OP all over again plus it might be outdated performance wise. Spend a couple hundred extra and buy new. Is the drive dead on you current laptop or is it a Windows error? You could always do a factory reset and start fresh if it just a Windows problem? https://www.vip-scdkey.com/key/p2021...tml?urd=SKGS10 if you ever need to install Windows great price
Old 02-07-2024, 01:28 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,378
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Best deal is right here at the Dell outlet --
https://outlet.us.dell.com/ARBOnline...tBYjuxHA%3d%3d

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.
Old 02-07-2024, 05:02 AM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Thanks guys!

I'll see what I come up with, but it will be new. Just the matter of going or ordering.

They used to force signatures when I would order, but always want to deliver when I'm at work.

I tried a whole bunch of things. Says it's a boot error. I already paid for windows when I first bought it, I refuse to do it again.

But all good, it's a few years old and they don't build anything to last anymore.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 02-07-2024, 07:00 PM

ktmlew is planning the next big thingktmlew is planning the next big thingktmlew is planning the next big thingktmlew is planning the next big thingktmlew is planning the next big thingktmlew is planning the next big thingktmlew is planning the next big thingktmlew is planning the next big thingktmlew is planning the next big thingktmlew is planning the next big thing

Local pawn shop wipes the drive and installs Win 10 Pro. Last I purchased was less than year old. But I'm posting on a 200ish dollar mini-pc. Need to buy another as this one is 4ish years old. It was new from Amazon. Connected to 32" TCL Roku Smart TV as monitor. Comes in handy when watching two difference races at same time.
Old 02-07-2024, 07:01 PM

I'm always amazed at how much people have to spend on this stuff. YIKES!
Old 02-07-2024, 07:03 PM

I'll never buy another WalMart computer. Tried 3 times. All absolutely junk.
Old 02-07-2024, 08:29 PM

I bought a laptop from Walmart twice never had an issue with either. I built my own PC from parts ordered from Newegg or Amazon.
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 02-07-2024, 08:31 PM

Can you put your work address for shipping option?
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.