forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 06-12-2012, 06:39 PM
The price is wrong...BITCH!

Credits: 51,953,311
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

How about ammending the approved file hosts. I keep coming across albums to post, but the hosts are unapproved. Since the meltdown with file hosts, the PB's been looking kinda empty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld hit it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld suck it.
Old 06-12-2012, 06:40 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,386
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
The option they are talking about is something that will just limit a picture to displaying no larger than a certain size. It doesn't actually change the image size. Whatever option you are talking about is not the one they are. I'm sure it was a forum plugin that Lucas probably just removed when it broke so you'll have to go get it again from the vBulletin site.

Code:

He should be able to enable both of those. That was something I was actually going to try and get done. Lucas had it disabled so he could amuse himself easier. Wouldn't be any fun for him if you could just change it right back.

However, I'm not 100% if he can enable you to change your own avy without having to enable everyone to do it, including non-avy people. Lucas was manually setting it with the global setting disabled. Might have to get an add-on that would allow to be set per user.

OR it's possible/likely that it can already be set on a per group basis so then he could just create a group for people that have avys and have it enabled for that group only. Setting up groups for stuff like this was something I had mentioned to Lucas long ago and he brushed it off like he had no clue how to do it. Makes things much easier.

Last edited by Striker : 06-12-2012 at 06:41 PM.
Old 06-12-2012, 06:41 PM

Credits: 79,155,713
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:

I've been meaning to talk to moses about that. I'm for removing all restrictions. They are all pay sites now, so there is no use in restricting any of them.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 06-12-2012, 06:42 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 981,869
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

The only thing I can think of right now is that the celebrity gif thread be made a sticky. Please.
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 06-12-2012, 06:43 PM

Code:

exactly.
I'm not crazy about the avy idea though.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 06-12-2012, 06:44 PM

Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:

As long as we're are talking about removing stuff, I think we need to remove the requirement that all links reside inside code tags. It's annoying. I'm sure there is some way or some add-on to get that will automatically make all posted outgoing links go through an anonymizer first. Or at least change it so you either code the link or generate the link using
Code:

first.
Old 06-12-2012, 06:45 PM

Code:

why? It's mostly crap.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 06-12-2012, 06:45 PM

Code:

Why? You don't think people with an avy should be able to change it without having to bother Moses? Are you Lucas?
Old 06-12-2012, 06:46 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 981,869
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:

You cut me to the core, sir.

Just shut up and do it
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 06-12-2012, 06:47 PM

Code:

the coding links rule is to keep people from tracing back to our forum. It's only for content links, like in the PB. It got out of hand and everybody codes everything, but the only place they have to be coded is when you post "borrowed" content.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!