forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 06-12-2012, 03:04 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 64,595
MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
Exclamation Suggestions

You guys may or may not have noticed some changes around the forums so far.
I'm still hard at work.

But I'd like to know what you guys want done around here. This is a place for you to tell me what to do, and who knows i may just listen!

Someone wrongfully banned, forums edited-moved, ui reconstruction, new integrated features. Anything off the top of your head that you'd like to see...

Doesn't hurt to ask, and if you ask in a public channel like this we can all brain storm and see whats best for the community itself..

And let me know how im doing please?

I don't expect all of you to like me, honestly im probably one of the most narcissistic people you'll ever meet... But God complex aside I try.
Old 06-12-2012, 03:17 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,902,011
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Showing up and doing something, anything is a great start. I won't ever like you, you weren't born with the right equipment. Although, I hear that can be rectified in Bangcock.

There used to be a feature in the control panel where you could limit the size of pics. Couple folks got no problem posting pics 8000 pixels wide. Would love to have that option back.
Old 06-12-2012, 03:23 PM

Credits: 79,155,761
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
yes, that was really good. Think the code went bad, and no one knew how to fix it.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 06-12-2012, 03:26 PM

MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

so you like big pictures? or you want it to resize them if they exceed x= amounts of pixels
Old 06-12-2012, 03:37 PM

Credits: 79,155,761

Code:

I like big pictures, but this add on had a option for you to set the max size an image would be displayed in the forum. So you can post a giant pic, and it won't show up larger than 1200dpi for instance. But when you click on it, it will go to it's original size and back.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 06-14-2012, 11:46 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,254,963
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Code:

Fixed.

Yes 1200px is big enough.
Old 06-12-2012, 03:38 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

yes..
Old 06-12-2012, 03:46 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,488
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

It was an image auto-resizer for the people who wanted to see the pimples on Katy Perry's from Saturn. I'd love to see that back.

I'd also like a little less restriction on how often we can rep people. It might not matter now that there is more activity, but I never liked having to find random fucktardn00bs to rep so I could show some rep love to my p33ps and shit, dawg.

Also, can you tell Predator24 I'm not black?
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 06-12-2012, 03:46 PM

Code:

orly??
Old 06-12-2012, 03:36 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,387
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:

Well, since you mentioned it...

There were a few people that were wrongfully banned back in the day.

Shasturbator
bigmac63
BlackCrypt
Mrs.BlackCrypt (simply because she is the wife of BC)
pendragon142000

Now, if you look at the banned list, you won't see any of those accounts. That's because, for some reason, Lucas changed the account names to "DSF Guest X" where X represents a number. I've looked through threads and used Google to find posts to ident them. I looked for a quote that would show who was who. I can provide those source links if you'd like proof. Anyway, here's the rundown:

DSF Guest 1 = Shasturbator
DSF Guest 2 = bigmac63
DSF Guest 3 = BlackCrypt
DSF Guest 4 = Mrs.BlackCrypt
DSF Guest 8 = pendragon142000

I believe DSF Guest 6, who was pat_riot, was also banned wrongly, but can't remember the specifics. I can also provide you with account names for the rest (7, 9 and 10), but not 5 as that account had no posts and was probably just a spammer. However, 7 & 10 were justified bans and I doubt anyone wants them back, and 9... well, I don't think she'd come back anyway.

IIRC, the reason 1-4 and 8 were banned was because they started calling Lucas out on some shady shit he was doing; namely, editing people's posts to make them say something they did not originally say. I'm sure he tried to pass it off as a joke, but it's not cool and obviously an abuse of power so I believe they were justified in being pissed about it.

Why fix these accounts? Simply so they could come back in with all their previous posts and sign up dates intact, if they so choose.

Moses, you've already shown that you are different from Lucas by choosing mods. Fixing these unjustified bans would be icing on the cake.

EDIT - Also, I 3rd this:
Code:

These giant pictures are annoying.

Last edited by Striker : 06-14-2012 at 10:28 PM.