forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 11-02-2008, 04:21 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 30,879
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Looks like Florida did jump pretty well in polls. Won't they still have to play Bama in SEC title game?

I've said it before, but I'll say it again. The Big 12 South is the toughest division in college football. 4 of the 6 teams are ranked in the top 8 in the country. I'm just glad pollsters aren't punishing them for losing to each other.
Old 11-02-2008, 07:01 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,889
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Ill say it again:

It should be TEXAS v FLORIDA

would be a good showing for gator fans here in miami
Old 11-02-2008, 08:26 PM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,816
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I imagine the bcs standings will change a couple more times before it is all said and done. Texas Tech has a tough road the next two weeks and bama should meet in the sec championship

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...

Last edited by tlock : 11-02-2008 at 08:29 PM.
Old 11-02-2008, 08:32 PM
Dicktowel.com

beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

yeah man uf playing number one in a division championship...and if they win, that should solidify our natl championship spot.
Old 11-03-2008, 08:20 AM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 106,450
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

This past weekend Tex Tech showed that they deserve to be up there with the rest of the teams...I hate to say it but Florida looked pretty amazing as well...

But it's not over yet....There is some great college football to be played still..
Old 11-03-2008, 01:12 PM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,816
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Phil Fulmer is out at Tenn. They really needed a change to turn their program around

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...
Old 11-03-2008, 01:57 PM
Dicktowel.com

looks like my prediction was right...and uf will play for the natl championship...yeah i said it...
Old 11-03-2008, 02:10 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 106,450
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
not going to happen...

If Alabama can get past LSU this week they will have smooth sailing to the BCS championship.

Tex Tech has a tough road ahead playing Oklahoma St and Oklahoma back to back...If they lose, they won't drop far.

Penn St has a pretty easy 3 games ahead w/ Mich St being the toughest out of the 3...So they might get jumped if they don't win big.

Texas will be pissed off the rest of the season and blow every team they play out of the water in hopes they can jump back up..

For Florida to get up to #2 the teams ahead have to fall. Their schedule ahead isn't hard enough to allow them to jump any of the teams ahead. Especially if Tex Tech plays strong.
Old 11-03-2008, 09:26 PM
Dicktowel.com

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
if alabama stays at number one until the sec championship, they'll play uf, where uf will expose them....theyve not done enough to deserve the number one rank. even after 1 loss, texas has done more than bama.

also, who knows if theyll even beat lsu? i hope they do so when uf stomps bama, itll look better.

i think ttech will lose one of those two games u mentioned, and then their win over texas is sort of nullified and texas will go above tech since theyve got the name recognition, etc...

psu needs to be discounted just because they are in the big 10.

so i stand by my statement...uf v texas. it makes sense, and is very possible
Old 11-03-2008, 09:32 PM
Dicktowel.com

ps Penn st does have a pretty easy 3 games ahead..and pretty much every game before that has been easy. ill say the osu game should have given the biggest challenge, but everyone finally(i think) sees thru their charade

illinois?
ohio state?
oregon state?
purdue?
syracuse?
michigan?
wisconsin?

these are the teams psu has beaten...when ur conference has a down yr, you shouldn't be allowed to go to the championship...itd be the same as if the b(c)s had allowed a team like boise state into the natl championship a few yrs ago when they ran the table. conference history means something, but not when ur conference is garbage this season