forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 10-18-2007, 08:22 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 5,964
skullfckr is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Help me! Please

How do you add a link to a post so you guys can click on it? I don't know how to do that. Any help?
Old 10-18-2007, 09:02 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 20,345
annahilton is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default links.

hi. if you type in the full web address as it is in your browser it will show up as a link. at least thats how i think it works anyways. good luck
Old 10-19-2007, 09:24 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default link

you can just copy the intire URL including the http:// and it should work.

or in the composition window you can click the button shown in the picture below. Then paste the URL there.

Old 10-19-2007, 11:04 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 35,220
Carlito's way is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default OR

or if you want a certain word to be hyperlinked you can:

1. highlight the word

2. then hit the button with the globe and chain (as pictured above)

3. paste the URL

This will "hyperlink" the word without showing the URL

Example:
Drunkenstepfather
Old 05-14-2010, 03:46 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 10,568
Kraigus12 is being mentioned in polite conversation

I decided to look back and see the which thread was the last on the the last page. This thread hasn't been responded to in a longer amount of time than every other thread here.

The interesting thing, though, is that a noob asked a noobish question...

AND GOT HELPFUL RESPONSES!!

Oh how things have changed.

[insert new flames here]
Old 05-14-2010, 03:51 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 545,125
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I could go on about how then the forum was brand new and there was a learning curve. Instead I'll leave it at this:

Eat a dick.

Old 05-14-2010, 03:54 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

man, imagine if everything was the way it used to be......
Old 05-14-2010, 05:33 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 11,579
Secnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really nice

What? Something like this?

Old 05-14-2010, 05:58 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 545,125
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

I know. Now she's way too old for pedobear

Old 05-14-2010, 10:00 PM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,503,839
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

I call bullshit. Now go fuck yourself. If anyone asked a genuine question, it got answered. In that sense, nothing has changed. It is your special kind of asshat responses that get flamed. Fucktard....:
R.I.P. JMA