forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 12-02-2010, 11:06 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Watch the Cesar Gracie Jiu-Jitsu video that will inject your body with inspiration

Watch the Cesar Gracie Jiu-Jitsu video that will inject your body with inspiration

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

source
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 12-02-2010, 04:41 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,340
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

meh -
Pacino is the only 'inspiring' thing about this.

Gilbert seems alright.
Shields was ok before Gracie, but still somewhat of a twat in college.
Diaz' are talented, but Stocktown trash.
Who you train, and how they represent, says alot about you.
Taking belts in the rigged Strikeforce, which has been primarily controlled by UFC wash-out Quest & Gracie fighters, means little.
Don't get me wrong, at least it's competition - and I'll watch every one, but these are second tier actors.

Old 12-02-2010, 07:02 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,357
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

nope, i never wanted to do any of that. thanks, though