forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 07-08-2010, 10:36 AM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 981,900
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 07-08-2010, 11:06 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,902,019
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Old 07-09-2010, 06:46 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,358
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

VIVA ESPANA!!!!!!!!
Old 07-11-2010, 12:22 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

I don't know if somebody posted this shit, so fuck it.
Old 07-11-2010, 01:22 PM
Addicted to the horizontal boogie.

Credits: 36,605
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award
Default I say this as a South African

No one died. No one was stabbed, no one was kidnapped and no one took a wrong turn into the clutches of a gang of garrotters. One American tourist did get shot ? in the arm ? but he wasn't here to watch the World Cup.

History will show that South Africa defied fears of violent chaos to host one of the best-attended World Cups ever. It has put Africa on the global sporting map in a way which seemed unthinkable only six months ago when Togo's footballers were ambushed by machine-gun fire before the Africa Cup of Nations in Angola. Afro-pessimism spiked, with a prophet of doom in the unlikely shape of then Hull City manager Phil Brown questioning whether South Africa was up to the job.

In fact, low expectations were the hosts' greatest gift. When Armageddon did not happen and smiling crowds flocked to world-class stadiums, it was hailed as a glorious surprise, if not another rainbow nation miracle. The ultimate accolade was that, from the moment of kick-off on 11 June, people were debating French egos rather than burning tyres, goalline cameras rather than CCTV evidence and hands of god rather than hands wielding machetes.

As it became clear that matches were kicking off on time, floodlights were staying on and terrorists were staying away, newsmen shrugged and packed their bags. But this World Cup was about much more than what didn't happen. South Africa was an extraordinarily friendly and joyful place to be. Thousands of people in a nation defined by race united in the national colours in stadiums, fan parks and streets. Britain had Beatlemania, America had Obamania, now South Africa had Bafanamania. And the symbol of it all was an irrepressible plastic horn, the vuvuzela, whose buzz-drone noise looks set to be this World Cup's questionable legacy at stadiums around the world.

Bafana Bafana, who embarked on an open-top bus parade before the tournament, became the first hosts to be knocked out in the first round. Continental disappointment was shared by Algeria, Cameroon, Ivory Coast and Nigeria. Africans rallied around Ghana, only to be denied by a very professional foul.

But the momentum kept going. Danny Jordaan, who today ends a 16-year journey as chief advocate and organiser of Africa's first World Cup, said: "This is something special, that people came not only to support the South African team, they came to support the event. This has been an incredible experiencefor our country."

There were, though, problems off the field. Teargas and rubber bullets were fired at match stewards who went on strike and had to be replaced by police. Transport was predictably imperfect, especially when hundreds of fans missed the Germany v Spain semi-final because an airport was full of private jets. There were muggings and picked pockets ? seemingly mostly those of journalists. But only a hundred people were convicted at special World Cup courts.

And Fifa came under renewed scrutiny. Ticket sales were badly mishandled, while Fifa marketing officials mounted a draconian crackdown on businesses accused of "ambush marketing" in an attempt to protect their corporate family.

The cost of it all? About 38bn rand (?3.3bn), the government says, roughly the equivalent of four Millennium Domes and shackled by similar doubts over white elephant stadiums. The economic benefits? With elegant symmetry, also about R38bn, say the government. Fifa, meanwhile, walk away with a reported profit of ?2bn, tax free.

Jacob Zuma, the South African president, has now hinted at a bid to host the Olympic Games in 2020 or 2024. "I don't think anyone would say 'No' if South Africa said 'Let us have the Olympics' because they know we have the facilities," he said this week. "Our appetite has been whetted. We might end up asking." Oh fuck I hope not...

As for the World Cup, the baton is now passed to Brazil, with concerns already raised over crime, transport and whether stadiums will be ready on time. Sound familiar?

RIP JoeTheSnake
Old 07-11-2010, 03:20 PM

Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

^^^if low expectations were the hosts's greatest gift then the Euro 2012 in Poland and Ukraine should be great
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 07-11-2010, 03:45 PM

This was quick

Also
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 07-11-2010, 04:04 PM

Spain 1 v Holland 0 after extra time.

That's it. See you in four years
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 07-11-2010, 04:15 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,902,019

Last edited by The Godfather : 07-11-2010 at 04:18 PM.
Old 07-23-2010, 11:37 AM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

Credits: 189,687
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.
Default France World Cup squad suspended for Norway friendly

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
The French Football Federation has suspended all 23 members of France's World Cup squad for their next game.

New France coach Laurent Blanc requested that no member of the squad be selected for a friendly against Norway in Oslo on 11 August.

France failed to win any of their three group games in South Africa.

The campaign included players boycotting training in support of Nicolas Anelka, who was sent home for insulting coach Raymond Domenech.

The sanction means France's opening qualifier for Euro 2012, at home to Belarus on 3 September, will be the first opportunity for any of the 23 to feature in a Blanc squad.

Blanc said: "I obviously cannot act as if nothing had happened in South Africa.

606: DEBATE
The bad karma unleashed by Thierry Henry's cheating just keeps getting better. Well done to Laurent Blanc, a clean slate is what is needed

Hugh

"I followed the events with sadness, I was disappointed with the sporting results and I was shocked by certain behaviours.

"I will integrate these elements into my analysis and my thoughts. I always had the principles, rules of conduct and not just in my sporting life. They have not changed and I will not change."

The crisis that engulfed Domenech's last tournament as national coach resulted in the resignation of FFF president Jean-Pierre Escalettes, with his successor due to be unveiled on Friday.

The one-day training strike, on 20 June, came after Chelsea forward Anelka was sent home from the tournament following a heated exchange with Domenech at half-time during the defeat to Mexico on 17 June.

France captain Patrice Evra accused a "traitor" within the party of leaking details of Anelka's rant to the media and of destabilising the squad, and the skipper was then seen arguing with fitness coach Robert Duverne at the start of the scheduled training session.

Duverne stormed off the training ground and the players headed for their bus and refused to train, leaving Domenech to read a statement to the press on their behalf.

Former France defenders Lilian Thuram and Marcel Desailly called for Evra to be banned from national team duty over his part in the insurrection, and Escalettes took a similar stance.

But Blanc said upon his unveiling as Domenech's successor: "It is not for me to decide on sanctions. I am not the bogeyman. If I consider they are the best players in their position, I will take them."

Meanwhile, goalkeeper Hugo Lloris has admitted that the decision to strike was "completely stupid".

The Lyon star told French sports newspaper L'Equipe: "We acted as a team. To strike was the decision of a squad who felt lonely, who believed that no-one had stood up for them and who had a message to convey.

"We went too far. It was a very awkward decision, a big mistake. It was completely stupid. But there were so many problems.

"We all want to improve the image of Les Bleus. We must make all possible effort, give everything. It's important for us.

"We must go back to basics - respect for the jersey, of course, the team and the institution of France.

"We have a great desire that what happened in South Africa should not happen again, that there should be no self-destruction like that any more."