forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 06-11-2010, 11:53 AM
Addicted to the horizontal boogie.

Credits: 36,604
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award

welcome to AFRICA

RIP JoeTheSnake
Old 06-11-2010, 12:13 PM
Addicted to the horizontal boogie.

Credits: 36,604
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award

Official World Cup anthem performed by Shakira thursday night

RIP JoeTheSnake
Old 06-11-2010, 01:34 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 981,862
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

First game: South Africa 1 v Mexico 1
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 06-11-2010, 05:09 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,957
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
The Vuvuzela sounds like a giant retarded bee is trying to force out a shit. It's not intimidating or inspiring, it's just fucking annoying!
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 06-11-2010, 05:11 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,957
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

I can not believe the game I just watched. 0-0? Fuck me. France were ridiculous. For god sake, show some attacking impetus!
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 06-11-2010, 06:32 PM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

Credits: 189,684
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.

Code:

+1

but tomorrow shows potential...

Old 06-12-2010, 08:24 AM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

Credits: 189,684
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.

korea was surprisingly coherent... wonder if they'll fight nigeria for the 2nd spot

edit: argentina & nigeria, finally delivering what you'd expect for a world cup match

Last edited by gimmebeer : 06-12-2010 at 09:53 AM.
Old 06-12-2010, 10:00 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 7,083
Spawnietko is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

hey don't be hating our songs mister ! ,it's not our fault u guys aren't creative enough to come up with songs of ur own and gotta make crappy noize instead
Old 06-12-2010, 10:04 AM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

i tried to make a list of things that were more boring, and gayer than soccer, and so far all i could come up with was cmetz.
Old 06-12-2010, 10:15 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,254,956
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

So far my predictions aren't doing great. Lazy Mexicans and French. Anyhoo to the real red, white and blue

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

3 vs. England 1