forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 06-10-2010, 06:24 AM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

Credits: 189,688
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.

spain has good chances, but brazil is my pick

Old 06-10-2010, 12:29 PM
Addicted to the horizontal boogie.

Credits: 36,605
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award

RIP JoeTheSnake
Old 06-10-2010, 05:55 PM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

Credits: 189,688
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.

World Cup Streaming Live: Where to Watch
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Old 06-10-2010, 06:21 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 640,443
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Right, NJ, I want World Cup pics and lots of them please. I don't care what they are of as long as they involve World Cup madness.

Thank you
Old 06-10-2010, 10:36 PM

NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award

Code:

I'll do my best. This madness starts here today, the place is simply buzzing with anticipation. In true South African style, people are going apeshit, even in the small town we live in. Not near a stadium to watch, but you can feel it. Now that it's almost underway, there should be a lot more stuff to post.

My post above, the first few pics were of the SA team Bafana Bafana being parade for fans in Sandton, Johannesburg a couple of days ago.
You may notice a trumpet looking instrument, called a Vuvuzela (vuvu-zehla).
That thing is freakin loud. I am sure if you saw a broadcast of an international friendly from SA you would have seen/heard it.

Today, as in all other fridays before, we get all dressed up and fly the flags, blow the vuvuzelas and act like madmen. I'll post a few pics later after I get home (now 5h35 am) from work. Oh freakin yes I am taking off early to watch the opening ceremony and SA vs Mexico on telly.

RIP JoeTheSnake

Last edited by NookieJunkie : 06-10-2010 at 10:38 PM.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:41 PM

Default Celebration Concert - Thursday Night

Taboo and Fergie of the Black eyed peas performs a song during the kick-off celebration concert for the 2010 FIFA World Cup at the Orlando Stadium on June 10, 2010 in Soweto, South Africa

Confetti falls over the crowd as Shakira performs at the World Cup Launch Concert at the Orlando Stadium in Soweto on June 10, 2010 in Johannesburg, South Africa. Tens of thousands of people came out to see Shakira, American artists The Black Eyed Peas, John Legend and African singers such as Tumi Molekane, a day ahead of the opening games of the World Cup

Mexican and South African soccer fans cheer at the World Cup Launch Concert at the Orlando Stadium in Soweto

Shakira performs on stage during the FIFA World Cup Kick-off Celebration Concert

Lead singer Kahn Morbee of the South African pop rock band The Parlotones performs on stage. The Parlotones freakin rock, going to see them July 11th here in my home town. Can't wait.

RIP JoeTheSnake
Old 06-11-2010, 04:35 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 640,443
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:

Epic, thank you.

I can only imagine the atmosphere, I was in Glasgow when Real Madrid won the Champions League in 2002 and when Sevilla won the UEFA Cup in 2007 and the atmosphere was awesome but it'll be nothing compared to a World Cup.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:22 AM

The opening ceremony was truly African.

South Africa the underdogs held Mexico to a 1-1 draw, having scored the first goal in the second half followed by a soft goal from Mexico.

The boys played an outstanding game today!! We are STILL undefeated in the last 13 games...

1 point considering the team we played is just plain fuckin AWESOME!!

RIP JoeTheSnake
Old 06-11-2010, 11:35 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 7,083
Spawnietko is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

this vuvuzela noize makes it just horrible to watch a game on tv , can't believe they didn't ban this crap :
Old 06-11-2010, 11:47 AM

Code:

Shame for you. It's the SA team 12th man, Welcome to Africa fucker. Screw the fanny-ass chanting of overseas teams, here we make a noise for all to hear.
GTFO if you can't stand the heat !!

RIP JoeTheSnake