forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 06-09-2010, 03:03 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,254,966
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Default World Cup 2010

First Match-ups. Pick some of your winners! My predictions

Group A
South Africa 0 vs. Mexico 3
Uruguay 0 vs. France 2

Group B
Greece 0 vs. S. Korea 1
Argentina 4 vs. Nigeria 2

Group C
Slovenia 0 vs. Algeria 0
England 1 vs. USA 3

Group D

Germany 2 vs. Australia 0
Serbia 0 vs. Ghana 1

Group E

Netherlands 1 vs. Denmark 1
Japan 0 vs. Cameroon 0

Group F
Italy 1 vs. Paraguay 0
New Zealand 0 vs. Slovakia 2

Group G

C?te d'Ivoire 0 vs. Portugal 3
Brazil 4 vs. N. Korea 0

Group H
Honduras 1 vs. Chile 0
Spain 2 vs. Switzerland 2

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 06-09-2010 at 03:04 PM.
Old 06-09-2010, 03:07 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

The U.S. and England should advance to the elimination round.
United States 2-1-1
England 3-1-0
Old 06-09-2010, 04:14 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,957
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Really? Have you actually seen Spain and Switzerland play??

Code:

HAHAHA!

Cock.
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 06-09-2010, 04:24 PM

Code:

No not really. I haven't seen Spain play until late last year. Switzerland? Who gives a shit about the holed cheese heads. I'm pulling this one out of my ass.

And if your goalkeepers play up to their ability as usual then I'm predicting an upset! UPSET!!!!!

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 06-09-2010 at 04:24 PM.
Old 06-09-2010, 04:43 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,957
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

The things you pull out of your ass would be better then Switzerland!

And if your defenders play to their usual standards, Rooney is going to have a field day!
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 06-09-2010, 04:49 PM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

Credits: 189,688
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.

Code:

all these fail...

wonder if satan will make a lottery for the cup...
on the plus side, office closed on game days

Old 06-09-2010, 04:52 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 981,902
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Here's a good website that's going through each nation and evaluating their team, style and chances

Code:

R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 06-09-2010, 04:58 PM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

Credits: 189,688
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.

schedules & results
Code:

Old 06-09-2010, 10:35 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,358
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

cant WAIT for saturday. what sucks is im gonna miss most of the games at work....but this weekend should be fun!

I predict a 1-1 tie. unless it goes to pks in the first round? which i dont think so.if so, i still think usa pulls it out. but bradleys coming to play, and dont sleep on buddle/gomez. those kids are the future.

go usa!

y la furia roja, theyre gonna win it all. viva espaNa
Old 06-10-2010, 04:47 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 640,444
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Argentina or Holland for me. I want England to do well, but I don't think they'll win, maybe semi-finals.

Last edited by maxbailey : 06-10-2010 at 04:48 AM.