forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 04-07-2011, 03:06 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 25,150
skywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of light

I fucking HATE the cowboys, I also hate the fucking iggles too,
but the cowboys and their fans are always the most cocky, obnoxious, and attention whoring out of anyone right up until they get there ass handed to them, at which point it is usually excuse time

run on sentence bitches, deal with it.

GO GIANTS
They usually suck but I love 'em anyways!!

and just to show I can laugh at my own team
Old 04-07-2011, 03:19 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,356
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

i'll say this...im amazed at how badly eli regressed last yr. it was like beating the pats in the SB was going to be his last awesome moment, and he doesnt give a shit anymore.

i'm glad tony romo got hurt, because it forced jones to fire wade. and jason garrett is smart young whippersnapper who knows what hes doing, so look out for the cowboys in the fu...oh wait, theres no season, never mind.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:13 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,034
quipu is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default unrelated comment

I don't know anything about sports. However, I am down here in Dallas for one night and the people who sent me here put me up at a hotel that is having an Evangelical Pro-Life Rally. I am about to lose my mind. After two drinks at the bar, the kindly bartender had to restrain me from my insanity. Someone please rescue me.
Old 04-07-2011, 09:27 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,254,961
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Well get the fuck out. The Metroplex has tons of first rate strip clubs.
Old 04-12-2011, 05:18 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,690
tunatuk will become famous soon enoughtunatuk will become famous soon enough

Not enough evidently...they're still around unfortunately.
Old 04-13-2011, 05:05 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 15,430
bigsqwill has a spectacular aurabigsqwill has a spectacular aurabigsqwill has a spectacular aurabigsqwill has a spectacular aura

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
The Clubhouse is fucking topnotch fellars. I got $20 says Magnus can tell us some stories about it for sure.