forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Stepfather's Own: > I am - DSF Jail

Old 01-07-2010, 12:18 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 540,378
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

I tried to post some music for you but evidently the prisoners don't get to see embedded you tube files. Sorry brah.

Old 01-07-2010, 12:48 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 322,821
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
bitches with sand in their cunts

Old 01-07-2010, 09:36 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,074
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

Code:

people are opinionated creatures, like me. I'm incredibly opinionated, usually i'd force mutha fuckers to agree with me, but then, life would be boring, like i am.

Though if you don't think David Bowie's Ashes to Ashes is the greatest song in existence, then you can go fuck yourself
Old 01-07-2010, 09:38 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,163,467
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

Code:

Who??

Old 01-07-2010, 09:49 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,074
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

Code:

Code:

Old 01-07-2010, 10:01 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,163,467
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

Code:

Old 01-07-2010, 10:26 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 292,815
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

ahahahaha! Pred's in jail! i'm only surprised it didn't happen sooner.

anal is easier if you don't fight it.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:23 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,967
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

Fight it? He'll be begging for it!
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 01-13-2010, 01:41 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,706
Sydistik68 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expletive View Post
Though if you don't think David Bowie's Ashes to Ashes is the greatest song in existence, then you can go fuck yourself

Who??

watch the music video its the best way for you to hear the song, and the songs alright too

www . youtube .com/watch?v=HyMm4rJemtI
sorry i cant post links yet

Last edited by Sydistik68 : 01-13-2010 at 01:43 AM.
Old 01-13-2010, 01:59 AM
jesus is my homeboy

spiritwolf_1978 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

def gayer than bicycle shorts