forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 03-28-2011, 10:14 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,358
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

i somehow picked UK and Uconn in one of my brackets, the only one for $. I have Louisville winning it all, so after the 1st round, i was at the bottom of the rankings thinking i had no chance....now im in 1st!
Old 03-30-2011, 07:34 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,677
Wang-arr! is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

My brackets are more busted than Chris Brown's (insert something he owns here).
Old 03-31-2011, 03:40 PM
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.

Credits: 349,196
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
wow, you really are gayer than bicycle shorts.
F- (insert appropriate vowel here)- C- K off!
Old 04-04-2011, 10:00 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 7,568
pympton is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

My wife (who couldn't pick out a basketball in a line-up) had Kentucky, UCONN, Kansas, and Butler in the Final 4. Kentucky because it was an SEC school, UCONN because a Coworker went there (the coworker didn't even have the school in the final 4). Butler, because of last year, and Kansas because they were a number 1.

She is going to win close to $1500. AND SHE WON'T SHUTUP!!!
Old 04-04-2011, 02:29 PM
Dicktowel.com

beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

let her talk. her dumb luck just got u 1500
Old 04-05-2011, 06:45 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,254,967
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

That was one of the worst games I've seen. Pathetic, Butler only managing 18% shooting throughout, it's like they wanted to throw the game.

I changed the channel and didn't turn back.
Old 04-05-2011, 10:53 AM
Dicktowel.com

I only kept it on to see "One Shining Moment", which ended up being worse than the actual game. Sweet.
Old 04-19-2011, 07:15 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 7,724
nikkisbro is considered by many to be the illest
nikkisbro is considered by many to be the illestnikkisbro is considered by many to be the illestnikkisbro is considered by many to be the illestnikkisbro is considered by many to be the illestnikkisbro is considered by many to be the illestnikkisbro is considered by many to be the illestnikkisbro is considered by many to be the illestnikkisbro is considered by many to be the illestnikkisbro is considered by many to be the illestnikkisbro is considered by many to be the illestnikkisbro is considered by many to be the illestnikkisbro is considered by many to be the illestnikkisbro is considered by many to be the illestnikkisbro is considered by many to be the illest

Realized I won this bracket. After all of my other brackets tanked, I forgot about this one.