forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 04-10-2011, 09:08 PM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,503,234
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I like to get drunk and hit on the cart girls......
R.I.P. JMA

Old 04-10-2011, 09:20 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

At the municipal courses, it's usually some old-dude retiree asking if you need some water. Which is cool, but I don't want to fuck him.
Old 04-11-2011, 11:48 AM
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.

Credits: 349,186
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total

Code:

Wow, did you just quote Bobby Jones?

I tried different sets and I hit the ones I have the best. I like the broad heads on the Cobras. the SQ1 gives me an extra 80 yards a drive. that being said, I am by no means good enough to get my PGA card, but I do well enough to hold my own on any course

Last edited by Bob Wehadababyitsboy : 04-11-2011 at 11:51 AM.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:18 PM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

Fuck yeah I did.....what is your HC? Before I had kids I was down to an 11.9...fucking kids wreck everything....
R.I.P. JMA

Last edited by TR : 04-11-2011 at 09:19 PM.
Old 04-12-2011, 10:41 AM
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.

Credits: 349,186
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total

Code:

Right around a 9. Since my divorce, it has dropped as I have had more time to play
Old 04-12-2011, 03:55 PM

Code:

I haven't played in 6 months...... My kids are now old enough to go out to the range so, I'm going to play more and eventually get them out on the course with me.
R.I.P. JMA