forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 11-28-2010, 09:10 AM
Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!

Credits: 11,065
cableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud of
Default Canadian Football League Grey Cup today!

You've tried our Beer, now try our football!

Jesus's own Montreal Alouettes vs. the Saskatchewan Roughriders!

Get out your Molson Canadian, Labbatts Blue, Kokanne, Sleeman's, Unibrou La Fin De Monde! 10%, or Rickers Red, and join Jesus, Keanu, Jim, Pamela and the rest of us Canucks for what should be a good game today! For an overview in the differences between CFL and NFL see below

12:30 Eastern
15:30 Pacific

Fans in the U.S. can see the game live via exclusive streaming at ESPN3.com with the participating providers listed at the following link:

http://espn.go.com/espn3/affList

or

LIVE

? WVVH Southampton, NY
? KFLA 8.1 Los Angeles, CA
? WZBN Trenton, NJ
? GEUS 34 Greenville, TX
? Altitude Denver (Playoffs), Altitude 2 Denver (Grey Cup)
? Comcast SportsNet Northwest (Playoffs ? Nov. 21 only, Grey Cup delayed)
? KWVT Salem, OR
? WREP Martinsville, IN
? KUTA Logan, UT
? WOTH (WBQC5) Cincinnati, OH
? WNEG Toccoa, GA
? Time Warner 13 Buffalo (Alternate ? Ch. 87)
? WYLN Hazelton, PA (Playoffs only, Grey Cup not available)
? KJEO 32.2 Fresno, CA
? Time Warner 3 Albany, NY
? LMU-TV/W18AN Harrogate, TN
? WYAT Martinsville, VA
? KDAO Marshalltown, IA
? SWX 6.2 Spokane, WA (Playoffs ? Nov. 21 & 28 same day delayed)
? Time Warner Sports 26 Rochester (Alternate ? Ch. 98)
? WBCF Florence, AL
? W43BR Baraboo, WI
? KSPK Walsenburg, CO
? WTSN Evansville, IN
? WBEK Augusta, GA
? Image Sports Erie, PA
? KGCS Joplin, MO
? KDMD 33.4 Anchorage, AK
? WKFK Pascagoula, MS
? KHQA 7.2 Hannibal, MO
? KCJY Twin Falls, ID

CFL vs NFL
Longer, Wider, Faster!

Comparing Canadian and American Rules:

An overview for fans with some previous knowledge of either system

http://www.13thman.com/cflvsnfl.html

Last edited by cableporter : 11-28-2010 at 09:17 AM.
Old 11-28-2010, 12:33 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,339
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

haha, no thanks.

Why, when I can watch Chargers vs. Colts live?

CFL's a joke, and as hardcore as I am, I wouldn't Tivo that shit.

Two guys I played with in college passed over CFL spots for the friggin' Arena League after they went to camp and saw that hack shite they pass off as football.

Old 11-28-2010, 01:45 PM
Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!

Credits: 11,065
cableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Can't agree with you. I've played 2 years of Canadian Football and 2 years of American Football. Plain and simple Canadian is a greater challenge. The money of the NFL does attract the players but if you want to see a more difficult game to play then CFL is the ticket. If you google American players that have played both you will see the same opinions, if you want the money you go stateside, if you want the challenge you go North.

Enjoy the Colts, drink Bud or Coors and do the same thing you always do.

Just curious Posty, why the name change?

Last edited by cableporter : 11-28-2010 at 04:35 PM.
Old 11-29-2010, 12:22 AM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 105,746
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Oh shit I missed it. I was watching a dog show
Old 11-29-2010, 12:55 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,354
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

yeah chris leak! champion again!
Old 11-29-2010, 10:33 AM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 105,746
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

I hear its 2 hand touch up there
Old 12-19-2010, 09:17 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 5,988
Big D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSF

Cam Wake is rippin shit up in the NFL after a couple good years for the BC Lions.

QBs like Warren Moon, Doug Flutie and Jeff Garcia (who started their careers in the CFL) all said the Canadian game is tougher to play, faster, more fun to compete and more entertaining.

But Americans just don't get when something is better, they stick to the tried and true that the masses still eat up.* So really, why should they change? Can't say I blame them.

*see also, Nascar and the Metric System.
Old 12-19-2010, 11:42 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,423,877
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.