forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 05-11-2010, 12:17 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 25,152
skywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of light
Default golfing cutie found Dead

LPGA player Blasberg dies; police investigating

LAS VEGAS (AP)?LPGA golfer Erica Blasberg died Sunday in a Las Vegas suburb according to police and her agent.
Henderson police spokesman Keith Paul said Monday that authorities were investigating the 25-year-old American?s death. It was not immediately clear whether foul play was involved.
Paul said police responded to a 911 call and were dispatched to Blasberg?s suburban three-bedroom house around 3 p.m. on Sunday. Paul declined to say who made the call, saying it was part of the investigation.

Blasberg?s agent, Chase Callahan, confirmed her death but declined to provide details because of the investigation.

Messages left with the coroner?s office in Las Vegas on Monday were not returned.

Blasberg played her only LPGA Tour event this year two weeks ago in Mexico and tied for 44th.

She found greater success in college, winning six times in two years at the University of Arizona and playing on the Curtis Cup team in 2004. She turned professional that year.

LPGA spokesman David Higdon called Blasberg?s death a ?tough hit? for women?s golf.

?She was a very popular player and well-liked and we?re going to miss her,? Higdon said. ?This is a very close-knit group of players and tour and we?re saddened by what happened.?

LPGA player Meg Mallon said the news will ?hit hard? for tour participants.

?I?m just very sad and just really kind of sick to my stomach that a life ended so young,? Mallon said.

?People in Mexico passed her by or hit balls next to her on the range and everyone?s having their own moments right now,? she said.

Blasberg?s death was first reported by Golfweek magazine.
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:20 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

a "tough hit" that will "hit hard"
Old 05-11-2010, 01:08 PM
My goal is to live forever. So far so good!

Credits: 539,525
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for

Rest in Peace, young one, taken far to soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
That settles it. Pancakes for breakfast it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
... On with the shenanigans.
Old 05-11-2010, 01:38 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 15,430
bigsqwill has a spectacular aurabigsqwill has a spectacular aurabigsqwill has a spectacular aurabigsqwill has a spectacular aura
Default Only the good...

What the fuck is wrong with the world? Got a daughter coming in July and all I can think about is elongating my beard and heading to Amish country. Then again that movie Witness was fucked up. Damn whole world is shot. RIP
Old 05-11-2010, 10:03 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 291,247
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
send your daughter to live with Mega. she'll grow up in a very, very loving home.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:55 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 537,925
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

First she was like

Then Mega's cock was like

Then she was like

Old 05-11-2010, 11:06 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 105,750
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

that sure is a damn shame!