forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 09-02-2012, 09:29 PM
If you can't take the heat, get the fuck out of my kitchen!

Credits: 26,222
Josephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Josephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

^^^ Has a thing for He-She whores...
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
I liked you more as a frosted donut.
Old 09-02-2012, 09:44 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

^^^runs an employment agency for he-she whores.
Old 09-03-2012, 04:14 AM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

Credits: 189,751
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.

^^^rejected when applied for a "position" at the agency

Old 11-03-2012, 10:32 AM
DSF is how I roll, bitches !!

Credits: 105,007
dice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handle
dice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handle

^^^ Mentions applying for a position and everyone runs away for 2 months...

Old 11-03-2012, 10:55 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,639
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

^^^ mentions coupons and then disappears for two months.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 11-03-2012, 05:14 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,961
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

^^^ mentions needing a shit, and disappears 20 times a day.
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:42 AM
If it wasn't for Red Cross donations, this vampire would die!

Credits: 41,234
Rockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next Oprah
Rockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next Oprah

^^^Mentions shit whenever he misses Foetus

Old 11-04-2012, 04:47 PM

Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

^^^ calls Foetus to wipe him, whenever he has a shit
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Pobs= pimp
Old 11-04-2012, 05:43 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 982,401
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

^^^Adult diaper wearer
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 11-05-2012, 04:47 PM

^^^ used Adult diaper sniffer
Quote:
Pobs= pimp