forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Music Discussion

Old 07-08-2008, 09:49 AM
Bam Bam is hittin that! imgbox

Credits: 212,142
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.

The Who - 1989 - 25th Anniversary reunion Tour. They played 4 shows at Giants Stadium. I attended 2 of them.

Old 07-08-2008, 10:18 AM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 6 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Pearl Jam--2003--MGM Grand in Las Vegas

AC/DC--2001--United Center in Chicago

Pearl Jam---Lollapalooza 2007--Grant Park in Chicago
Old 07-08-2008, 12:38 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,476
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

I took a chick to see no doubt and I was pleasantly surprised. But top three would be U2 elevation tour, Tool Lateralus tour, and lollapalooza with queens of the stone age and audioslave. I still haven't gotten over audioslave breaking up, chris cornell is a talented asshat.
Old 07-08-2008, 12:52 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 5,508
Bob_Dobalina is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

saw RATM and Queens of the Stone Age at Alpine Valley in Wisconsin last year. That was pretty fucking awesome.
Old 07-08-2008, 12:56 PM

Credits: 79,157,926
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Pink Floyd Animals tour 4th of July at Madison Square Garden
Pink Floyd The Wall tour at the Nassau Coliseum
The Who at Madison Square Garden
Queen and Thin Lizzy at MSG
The Clash at Bonds Disco NYC Sandinista tour
Black Sabbath and Ted Nugent at MSG
Black Sabbath and Van Halen at MSG
Robin Trower and Wishbone Ash at MSG

Those stand out the most right now. Plus I have seen some really great bands in small venues.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 07-08-2008, 12:58 PM

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I'm so mad that I missed that show. I was broke or something. The Clash opened for them too! Must have been a great show.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 07-08-2008, 08:03 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,480
anitataco is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Metallica, Guns and Roses and Faith No More at Giants Standium in New Jersey. That and Lollapaloza 93 in Philadelphia in a dusty field that once was a stadium. LIneup was Tool, alice in chains, fishbone, primus, front 242, rage against the machine and a few others. This was early on in Tool and Rage's live, in fact RATM opened the show. Tool was next and it was their 2nd show on the main stage. Before that they were on the side stage.

Amazing day. Got there at 8am and left at 2 am. Hung out in the parking lot drinking beer and eating hot dogs on our grill with the guys from alice in chains (they were wandering around the parking lot while Primus closed out the show and I wasnt in to primus.) Really cool time.
Old 07-10-2008, 09:13 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

trower fan! Awesome!!!
Old 07-10-2008, 09:18 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Halford, Queensryche, Iron Maiden- Blossom Music Center

Something about that show...
We got there and Halford was already on. That fucking guy rocked the house! Didn't hurt we had sixth row seats (which we kind of claimed).
everything after that was pure magic.
Best show ever.
Old 07-10-2008, 09:25 PM

Code:

Big time. That was my first concert. I was like 14. I posted some BLT in here somewhere. That band rocked.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!