forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

Old 10-27-2008, 04:57 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,258
nestanesta is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

she was actually the sweetest thing ever

im talking cherubic here

she still has no idea at all

in a weird way i did her a favor becasue she was going nowhere near his dick and i covered that for her
Old 10-27-2008, 05:01 PM
Take me out to the ballgame! ...and pass the joint

Credits: 5,075
BleacherCreature420 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

hey nesta let me know if/when your neighbor ever moves..........I am buying that house!
Old 10-27-2008, 05:19 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,258
nestanesta is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

lol well i can say it was the proximity was very convenient for those nights
Old 10-27-2008, 05:26 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 106,392
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

our neighbor just moved out nesta!!!
Old 10-27-2008, 05:44 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,480
i=pig is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

so many stories. lets think of one. out of town visiting family for a funeral. I was leaving the bar. just got into a cab and a girl hops in (literally, she was crippled from a car accident). I didn't talk to her all night, so it was a suprise. i was staying at my aunt's place and we had my twin cousin's room, two seperate smaller beds. no condoms, so i start feeding her up the poop shoop, she was making too much noise. had to switch holes. i told her to get in top. well since she was a cripple, she was never on top before. I told her that was the best time to learn. after i was done, i tell her to get dressed and sleep in one bed, while i slept in the other. (so as not to piss my aunt and uncle off)
well my other cousin (the twin's older brother) brought a lady friend of his home. she slept in his room with him, she was under the blankets and he was on top of the blankets, nothing happened. the next morning my aunt and uncle start screaming at him for having a girl in his bed with him, and that at least i had the decency to sleep in seperate beds. he then says " well at least it doesn't smell like sex in my room". they never caught on. i sent the girl home without even learning her name.
Old 10-28-2008, 05:31 PM

Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
and that was the first day of your herpes life...
Old 10-29-2008, 12:31 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 10,080
BarryMcCockiner is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

The night after my buddy told his girl he needed some space, we were all drinking in a friends room, I got the rub down there, then fucked her in the commons room beside their room, then in her room, then in the commons room on my hall, then in my roommate's bed (mine had some fucking sprinkler system over half the bed, it was hard as hell to fuck in it, I at least threw my sheets over his bed to keep him from layin in some baby batter). We fucked for the next month or so before she went vegan and I couldn't deal with that. She ended up getting back with my friend and marrying him. I saw them at my cousin's wedding last year and told my old roommate that I didn't recognize her at first (she had straightened her hopelessly curly hair) and he said he didn't recognize her with clothes on either, so I guess he was awake a lot more often than I though that month.

More recently, my current gf invited me and a friend that worked with us to a bar with her roommate because his girl had just dumped him and took his dog and he needed a pick-me-up. She was already feelin' alright and was feeding us drinks all night. I had a girlfriend at the time, but after a band started playing and the drinks kept flowing, she started kind of grinding against me and I jokingly said that we should quit fooling ourselves and just get married (obviously a joke because all my friends know I have no interest in getting married again) but she told me to kiss her, so I obliged. We ended up fucking in my car while our friends looked for us, then we all went back to her place, her roommate passed out, we left her bowl on the table for my boy and went back to fucking all night. I dumped my then-girlfriend the next day and have been with this girl since.
Old 10-30-2008, 07:34 AM

Code:

can you please draw up a diagram of the 2nd story b/c I am wondering where your gf at the time went when you were knocking it the chick????
Old 10-30-2008, 10:52 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 10,080
BarryMcCockiner is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

She wasn't there, I was over her but felt weird about dumping her because we had been friends for years and had a really tight circle of friends, I didn't know how any of them would react. After I fucked my current girl, though, I couldn't drag it out, I don't like being a cheater so I broke up with her.

edit: I just reread my post and that isn't very clear, is it? It was the girl I'm dating now that invited me and my boy out. My then-girlfriend was at her house, nowhere near us.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:15 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,480
i=pig is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Luckily I'm herpes free.
Not as much up here in Canada.
Maybe it's the cold weather and all. BAM.