forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 02-01-2013, 03:27 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
It's blurring out at the end, I'm hopeful that whatever instructions they gave furthered the embarrassment.
Old 02-02-2013, 07:30 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 5,967
ibyte69 is a splendid one to beholdibyte69 is a splendid one to beholdibyte69 is a splendid one to beholdibyte69 is a splendid one to beholdibyte69 is a splendid one to beholdibyte69 is a splendid one to beholdibyte69 is a splendid one to beholdibyte69 is a splendid one to beholdibyte69 is a splendid one to beholdibyte69 is a splendid one to behold

The guy should be the one that is ashamed...
Old 02-04-2013, 12:42 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 984,926
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 02-04-2013, 12:42 PM

Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 02-04-2013, 07:23 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,607
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Code:

I think the person giving instructions is named Bobby. He says delete and she replied that she is on her phone. I'm not sure but I don't think you can delete fb posts from a cell. I wouldn't know because I never log in to fb this way. She had to be screwed until she logged in thru a computer.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:29 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Lmao. Thanks Frothy. That makes sense.

I almost did that a few times myself. My touchscreen doesn't listen to me, but fortunately it always takes you to the various aps for one last chance to press send. Lol.

Fortunately for me, unfortunately for the rest of the world as chicks would be fucking up like that all the time.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:10 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 30,216
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers

Code:

You wouldn't have pictures of yourself with such a small guy though, right? I think that's what she was really embarrassed about. Like blowing a toothpick.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:20 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Lol, no I don't have pics of anything like that, my boyfriends are big, but back in the day I used to get the best orgasms from a guy whose dick was barely bigger than my middle finger. And I have petite tiny girl hands.

Some of us actually mean it when we say size doesn't matter. It's what you can do with what you got. And smaller guys will give oral longer to compensate for what they think is a bad thing, which is another plus.

AND they always tend to drive super massive SUV's which is great if you need to move furniture to another location.

Old 02-16-2013, 05:56 PM

R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 02-16-2013, 05:56 PM

R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine