forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2008, 12:34 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default How to Tell If Your Cat is Plotting to Kill You

Old 11-13-2008, 12:36 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,550
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Haha I lost it at Dead animals: its not a gift, its a warning. Shit made me lose it
Old 11-13-2008, 12:43 PM
Waiting like a stalking butler

Credits: 18,087
FortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of light

that's great.

Old 11-13-2008, 06:18 PM

FortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of light
Talking funny shit

The Dog's Diary

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!
9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!
9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
12:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!
1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
5:00 pm - Dinner! My favorite thing!
7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

The Cat's Diary

Day 983 of My Captivity

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet. Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates my capabilities. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am. Bastards!

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies." I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow, but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released, and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded. The bird must be an informant. I observe him communicate with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now ...

Old 11-13-2008, 06:25 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Holy shit Suz...i was laughing hysterically after reading the first paragraph of the Cat's diary!!!

SO fucking funny!
Old 11-13-2008, 06:28 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 286,454
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

I'm fucked, my girlfriends cats are planning on kill me! with in the past 2 weeks they've done a lot of that. I'm going to have to wear my vest to bed and keep my handgun near by, those fuckers could attack at anytime.

Old 11-13-2008, 06:28 PM

i know!! cats are crazy creatures.

Old 11-13-2008, 06:31 PM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 17,968
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

my womans cats do all that and the one tries to fuck her all the time, starts humping on her. then he say us fuck one time and he wouldnt even go in the same room as either of us, it was funny, he would peak around the corner but wouldnt walk in or respond when we called him
Old 11-13-2008, 06:32 PM
Leading the heard to the local titty bar.

Credits: 42,257
troup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enough

Dont cats have barbed cocks? I dont know where I am going with this by the way...

Quote:
Originally Posted by predator24 View Post
Don't get me wrong, the Scots are awesome! They like to yell and drink and fight and make the best Scotch in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
they make pretty cool tape too
Old 11-13-2008, 08:38 PM
Has the odd ability to always find himself under falling anvils.

Credits: 75,168
Kyle E. Coyote is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Thumbs up

Suz that was GREAT.