forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 12-23-2008, 06:34 PM

Credits: 79,162,765
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
thanks man, that first game with my kid was in the top 5 days of my life. She know's a lot more about the current Yankees than me now.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 12-23-2008, 06:41 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 11,366
artaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the rough

My son is 3 and he will be attending Fenway this year. I cant wait to see him with a fenway frank is his hand.
Old 12-23-2008, 06:45 PM

Code:

the cool thing is my daughter was around 10 and she was already a fan since I forced her to watch every game on the TV for the last nine years. So she was already a huge Bernie and Jeter fan. She kept saying, that's Bernie Williams right there!
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 12-23-2008, 07:14 PM
Take me out to the ballgame! ...and pass the joint

Credits: 5,075
BleacherCreature420 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

dude there is nothing wrong with that at all. As a matter of fact, that was the biggest thing that pissed me off. I had always planned to take my future child to the stadium and explain that I had been to so many games all over the stadium, seen so many great moments and could have pointed at a different part of the park and told a story. That is all lost now, but I will be able to say that I ushered in the new era with pride and was among the first to set foot in the new house of the yanks. you have nothing to be embarrassed about my man
Old 12-23-2008, 07:20 PM

Code:

Thanks bleach, at least I didn't see anybody I know on the way out!
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 12-24-2008, 12:23 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,757
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

its 160 per game, bleach? or 160K for the entire season?
im wondering how much season tix are....

but that contract is so gross, seriously....i still dont think the yanks will make the playoffs, either. as a fish fan, i know burnett is close to done.

also, u cant forget the rays are no longer doormats in the east. and of course, theres bahstun
Old 12-24-2008, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 12-24-2008, 08:42 AM
Granny pr0n poster extraordinaire

Credits: 16,842
thermos will become famous soon enoughthermos will become famous soon enough

I was appalled.....but then my buddy sent me this.

What were we talking about again?

I'm sorry guys.....I'd flame you for doing the same thing....but I've waited my whole fucking life to play this card.
Old 12-24-2008, 09:15 AM
Granny pr0n poster extraordinaire

Credits: 16,842
thermos will become famous soon enoughthermos will become famous soon enough

Code:

man you guys are a sensitive bunch, aren't ya?

I sure as fuck didn't cry when they blew the Vet up. In fact, I pleasured myself during the implosion. It's awesome to nut at the precise moment a huge explosion is going off.....very poignant.

(I'm only kidding......yankee stadium should still be standing and I can relate with the kid stories - although I really did spank it to the vet killing)
Old 12-24-2008, 02:05 PM

Code:

Sorry to say I never spanked it in Yankee stadium. I probably went to a couple of hundred games over the last 40 years though, and I watched most of them on TV until the last few. I grew up in the BX and that place means a lot to me. I bled Yankee pinstripes for many years. That stadium is like the Vatican City to me
Quote:
Hail, too the King!