forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2008, 09:27 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,795
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

i felt like dubya got the presidency cuz he just wanted to, not to make any sort of impact on the nation...and then 9/11 happened.

its like taking an elective just for the easy a and the credits, and then failing the first test because it was actually hard, and u realize ull have to 'pretend' to study and end up failing anyway.

weird analogy, it sounded better in my head, but u get the idea. i sort of felt bad for bush after 9/11 cuz he couldnt (always) play cowboy and get away with it
Old 11-02-2008, 09:56 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Old 11-02-2008, 10:07 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,795
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

hahahahaha ive seen this video.
this is so sensationalist.

congratulations to this guy for being brave and a hero...but he, along with all of us, we're all pawns. and its sad to see him think he lost his leg for anything other than greed and oil in the "name" of democracy. like america gave or gives a fuck about any country but our own.

its sad mega, that u think this is important.

by the way, i am not discounting his service, just commenting on how he should never have had to lose his leg in the first place...4189 and counting...for no good reason at all.

http://icasualties.org/oif/
Old 11-02-2008, 10:20 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
What's sad, heat, is that people with big mouths automatically think other people are listening.
Why not use your superior intellect and help America negotiate a peaceful solution to terrorism?
Or, you could just hate on those that are willing to actually do something about it.
Old 11-03-2008, 04:15 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,262
ddedig is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Quit pretending that Republicans somehow own the military or that Democrats are automatically weak on terror. Maybe you should listen to Christopher Hitchens on Obama?
Old 11-03-2008, 04:41 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 295,544
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

exactly...instead of sending aid money to other countries, let's just keep it all. where is it written that we must help everyone. we got our own problems.

some head of some relief organization once said it would take $3 billion annually to make sure every child in the world is fed properly. let's just give them the $3 billion and keep the rest. that's considerably less than we give away now.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 11-03-2008, 04:54 PM
Take me out to the ballgame! ...and pass the joint

Credits: 5,103
BleacherCreature420 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

could not agree more. We borrow billions from China which we redistribute elsewhere around the world. Money is created out of thin air from the "Federal Reserve" and pumped into our economy driving down the individual worth of each tendered dollar while driving prices up even higher. Add to this the TRILLION dollar war which was declared unconstitutionally against an unnamed enemy (the word terrorist replaced the word communist, which replaced witchcraft, and infidels, etc.) with no central location. We have military bases ALL over the world why? Democracy is not spread down the barrel of a gun. You want other people to listen to peace, then set the right fucking example. Imagine what could be accomplished with a sound economic system not driven by false interest drops and price fixing, with no artificial currency being created literally out of no where and "bailing us out". The money saved by ceasing to be the police of the world and play sim city (nation building) would be enough to restore this nation the great level we expect. I write this in the mccain thread because thats where the discussion is, but the problem is that neither of these two men are going to rectify either of the two things I mentioned, the currency/economic crisis, or ending the militaristic grasp on the world. There are so many other issues I fear neither man will solve while in office. Just something to end, why do we still employ the use of the electoral college? With so much emphasis on the individual to vote, why still have it boil down to an electorate, who is free to defy the majority of their state and vote any way they please?
Old 11-03-2008, 07:34 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 31,196
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Great points Bleach.