forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Peer Validation

Old 01-18-2013, 01:47 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
That one was awesome. I hope after being initially repulsed, she takes a second to let it sink in and maybe even "get" it.

What a cunt.
Old 10-12-2013, 08:09 PM
The Master gives the gift of control. The slave gives the gift of submission. image host

Credits: 12,258,334
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Default Unsolicited Advice

The Grinder

Remember when sex could be fun? This takes a lot of pressure off and lets partners concentrate on just enjoying the sensations of the moment.
Start with the phallic partner laying in the middle of the bed. The female gets on top, on all fours and grabs the penis and starts using her hand to grind it on her fun spots. Once it's hard she can keep guiding it with her hand or just grind on it free willy. <see what I did there>
Few cool things here.
1. The phallic partner doesn't have to be hard. (But soon will be)
2. The woman can do whatever she wants to with the dick. She wants to tease herself and build it slowly, no problem. Or go straight on the clit and get herself off quick, no ones gonna complain about that either.
3. The partner on the bottom gets a great show. Plus you get to hear all the wonderful gasps, moans, sharp breaths etc. Also the partner on the bottom is in a great place to play with her boobs or grab her hair and pull her head back and whisper nasty things in her ear.
Such as.
you look so fuckin hot.
keep grinding on me you filthy whore.
keep going don't you stop till I tell you to. (or don't stop til you cum for me 2 3 4 5 6 times etc.)
You get the idea.
Eventually things are gonna reach a peak. Then the woman can grab your long fella guide it inside (Another cool thing here is once you're in. It doesn't matter if you last two minutes or thirty) and ride till both of you are calling out to various deities, and then collapse in a heap together.

You're welcome, and as always happy fucking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I like dick, a lot.
Joe 1961-2012 miss you buddy

Old 10-13-2013, 05:10 PM
MadamMeow

^^^Not that I haven't done it before, but for kicks I did this last night. I didn't get my hair pulled, but went to bed a happy kitten.
Old 10-13-2013, 07:39 PM
The Master gives the gift of control. The slave gives the gift of submission. image host

Credits: 12,258,334

Code:

Glad to be of help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I like dick, a lot.
Joe 1961-2012 miss you buddy

Last edited by Wood Dragon : 10-15-2013 at 12:07 PM.
Old 01-24-2014, 04:54 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,387
PussyAddict has a spectacular auraPussyAddict has a spectacular auraPussyAddict has a spectacular auraPussyAddict has a spectacular aura

Unsolicited advice: IF you find an asshole in the morening, you found another asshole while you were driving, you get to your job and there are more assholes.... then probably the asshole are you.
Old 03-14-2014, 12:21 PM
Generic, Anonymous Account

Credits: 0
Anonymous has disabled reputation

I suggest somebody give me some advice aboot my obsessive/compulsive behavior. Alot.
Old 03-14-2014, 12:49 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

This demonstrative video suggests that you should pick up an ugly meth addicted prostitute and not fuck her with your penis which will fuck with her head.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 03-14-2014 at 12:50 PM.
Old 03-14-2014, 12:54 PM

Code:

How do I put this in my sig?
Old 03-14-2014, 01:02 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

I'm limited for the moment so if you need further assistance later, let me know.

Click the quote button under my post.

Copy all of it to your clip board.

Click user cp for your control panel. That's the screen Where you see your rep.

On the upper left of that screen, click something similar to "edit signature".

Paste the copied quote of mine in the box and click save.
Old 03-14-2014, 02:59 PM

Code:

Didn't work. This is bullshit.