forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Stepfather's Own: > I am - Confessions to Jesus (Martinez) of the Day

Old 11-05-2008, 10:05 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,480
i=pig is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

starting to go on this forum too much. don't even read dsf words of wisom anymore. just come straight to the forum. hey jaclyn, your cute.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:39 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 1,507
tripwire is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i.........i.......i............gotta have it need it bad...........
Old 12-19-2013, 03:49 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,837
maniacus will become famous soon enoughmaniacus will become famous soon enough

I'd like to see some Top 10 or Top 100 photo galleries, those can be nice to look at (Especially from female contributors)
Old 04-21-2018, 07:58 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 538,465
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Ima bump a 10 year old thread because fuck y'all.

Old 08-15-2018, 06:28 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,765
torrrential has a spectacular auratorrrential has a spectacular auratorrrential has a spectacular auratorrrential has a spectacular aura

The Dead Thread Bumper...
Old 08-15-2018, 08:40 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,567
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
What ever you need to do to get your post count up I guess
Old 08-15-2018, 09:59 PM
Please don't throw your shit at me... unless that shit resembles a bag of marijuana.

Credits: 19,629,403
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I think we're supposed to tell her tits or gtfo, but I'm not sure I wanna.
Old 09-28-2018, 08:25 PM
king shit around these parts

JesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women daily
JesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women daily

I think avoiding the main site and coming directly here is a key to happiness and enlightenment.

Jesus Martinez
DrunkenStepfather.com