forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

Old 10-25-2007, 08:39 AM
DrunkenStepGirl is in NO way affiliated with this website

Credits: 3,084
DrunkenStepGirl is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default blow job help?

there's this guy i used to be really into, we messed around a bit, but no sex cause i had a boyfriend at the time (well, still do but thats a different story).
out of nowhere last week he texts me flirting then asking if he can come over. he even texted me saying how he never got to feel my warm wet pussy (omg), ...
i ask him why out of nowhere (it had been a little over a year since we did anything) and he told me he just was thinking of me and really wanted to fuck me, like it was something he should have done but didnt. so all of his talk had me excited and when he showed up (i promise i told him not to he was all over me right away. i tried to be a good girl and pushed him off a few times and resisted a little but when he pulled it out i couldnt help myself and had to go down on him.
when i told him when we were texting that i couldnt sleep with him (ive only had sex with one guy) he told me that he hoped maybe at least i would give him a blow job cause it was fucking bomb from what he remembered. i love that. i like to be the best oral a guy can remember. and i have a few decent tricks but was hoping you guys can help me.
he's going to call me again and im sure ill end up on my knees again too and want to know what i can do to blow him away. how to you guys like a girl to start sucking you off, any special tricks you can share, hot ways for him to finish. any tips would be appreciated.
who knows maybe ill go down on you someday and your advice will be worthwhile to you
thanks in advance
Old 10-25-2007, 01:09 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,480
Mike Lowrey is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Wow..you are a such a whore..
Old 10-25-2007, 03:45 PM
I am Jack's wasted life.

Credits: 17,052
Marie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enough

do wah di dee dum di dee do...

PMs, no emails.
Old 10-25-2007, 03:51 PM
king shit around these parts

JesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women daily
JesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women daily

All guys tell girls how amazing they were at sucking dick because at the time of getting the blowjob you're usually thinking how awesome it is that your dick is in a girl's mouth. So all these girls think they give the best blowjob in the world. There have been so many girls I've met that tell me how good they are and I know that they just think they are good because dudes give them positive reaffirmation in hopes of getting more blow jobs out of them. That's why I try to be honest so the girl knows that she can always improve and watching a girl try harder to make me cum was always more exciting than a lame standard blowjob that she was confused into thinking was all a guy needed.

Either way, girls with boyfriends shouldn't fuck around with other dudes, because it's som serious selfish shit, wanting the best of both worlds, like being bi-sexual. You wanna fuck another dude, tell your bf instead of fucking around behind his back, he may be into it and at least that way you'll be a decent fucking person instead of a useless typical whore.

Send nudes.

Jesus Martinez
DrunkenStepfather.com

Old 10-25-2007, 04:58 PM

Default wow. that actually made me feel like a whore

does it make a difference that my boyfriend is not into sex and i think he might be gay?
i just mess around cause i miss being with a horny guy
but you made me feel bad. thanks
Old 10-25-2007, 06:12 PM
I am Jack's wasted life.

Credits: 17,052
Marie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enough

Jesus is good at making people feel bad. He does it to me everyday.

PMs, no emails.
Old 10-25-2007, 07:57 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,480
Mike Lowrey is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Whore,

Let's get this through you seaman clogged skull...you have a boyfriend...you decided to take a load on your fat face from some donkey that sent you a text telling you what "great" brains you give...let's call a spade a spade...

<MARQUEE><h2><b>You are a WHORE...KILL YOURSELF
Old 10-25-2007, 08:40 PM

Talking get a life

wow you have a lot of time on your hands. making banners for me and shit. at least jesus was clever about insulting me.
you are just a depressed loser in his mom and grandmoms basement making fun of a girl that likes to give head, when you, on the other hand, are probably homo and would love to give head too. god knows you arent getting any.
are you just jealous that i get more cock than you?
kisses,

dsg

ps. as many times as you call that dildo by your cousins name, its still not a real man you homo

Last edited by DrunkenStepGirl : 10-25-2007 at 08:43 PM.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:41 PM

Default oh..

and its semen, you 'tard
Old 10-25-2007, 08:47 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,748
Badfish is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Ok, so I have zero advice on how to give a better blow job, well maybe if you let him blow his load in your mouth then spit it into your hand and rub it all of your tits.. thats an awesome ending... anyway... if you think your boyfriend is gay dump him for the guy that will fuck you 8 ways to sunday!! Orrrrr... i can give you my address and you can come over and we can work on those oral skills together!!