forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 09-07-2016, 09:56 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,676
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Hey I was cleaning out the trash on my system and found a pic of you from back in '13. Congrats on your win there, Princess!

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 09-07-2016, 10:21 AM
All you have to do is say something nobody understands and they'll do practically anything you want them to.

Credits: 1,106,250
Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.
Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.

Code:

Old 09-07-2016, 11:17 AM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,015,715
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

I've been lazy lately but I'm going to drag myself out to buy a large bottle of liquor. Otherwise, I'll be sitting around all day/night not accomplishing anything.
Old 09-07-2016, 10:30 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,460
Frothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSF

Code:

You sonofabitch! I remember that. You helped her steal my favorite shirt and my trophy. I was going to have Frosty's stepdad kick your ass but then I remembered I was in between them at the time.
Old 09-08-2016, 08:20 AM

Code:

Aww Honey, that split personality thing is acting up on you again. Sorry, Dissociative identity disorder (DID). Tell your doc, he will probably change your meds.

And as I remember it, you kept yelling at Frosty's stepdad, "Why won't you cum!" over and over. We just laughed.

Old 09-09-2016, 03:19 AM
paris gave me herpes

Frothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSF

Code:

I must have been messed up that night. Probably the vicks vapeorub and the Boone's Farm having a toxic reaction.

I just remember trying and trying and still

Remember how you told me it was the first time the force ever let you down. I told you it happened to all the Jedis now and then. Then something something nun and a goat and my peg leg went missing.

It was a rough night for all of us.
Old 09-09-2016, 09:23 AM

Code:

That was yours?? Well that explains why the cats went nuts from the smell of it. I just went ahead and made it into a scratching post. Sorry. I guess I owe you a replacement.

The nun? I buried her in the garden. Best radishes ever this year! The goat I gave to a Palestinian. She looked so sad when he led her away. Breakups are hard.

Last edited by amtronic : 09-09-2016 at 09:27 AM.
Old 09-09-2016, 09:49 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Fook I was just passed out for 5 hours.

that's 5 hours of wasted weekend

shouldn't I be on drugs or alcohol to make that happen?

Does anyone have some drugs or alcohol?

Puff, puff pass or something.

A lot.
Old 09-09-2016, 10:15 PM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,618
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Code:

I've got a nice bottle of absinthe I've been dying to open with someone. If you're looking for a trippy drunk experience . . .
Old 09-10-2016, 02:14 AM
paris gave me herpes

Code:

It's not the first time that leg has been scratched up by a pussy. But that's a story for another time.