forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 09-29-2008, 07:28 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Scarlett Johansson, Ryan Reynolds Marry In Canada

Scarlett Johansson, Ryan Reynolds Marry In Canada

LOS ANGELES (AP) ― Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds did a little rushing into it after all.

The couple married this weekend, according to publicist Meredith O'Sullivan. She did not provide details.

Us Weekly reported on its Web site Sunday that the small wedding took place at a resort outside Vancouver, British Columbia. Guests included Scarlett's mother, Melanie Sloan, and her brother, Adrian Johansson, the magazine said.

The couple announced their engagement in May.

"We're just enjoying our time," the actress said last month. "We're just recently — very recently — engaged. So, you know, we're just taking it easy. And no big plan yet. But it's a good time and we're just ... enjoying our time to be young and engaged.

"I mean, I'm 23. There's no reason to rush into it. Everything feels very natural and relaxed."

Johansson most recently starred in the Woody Allen film "Vicky Cristina Barcelona." Reynolds starred on the TV show "Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place" and the romantic comedy "Definitely, Maybe."
Old 09-29-2008, 07:31 AM
Here's the beef!!

Credits: 645,770
fsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nice

He is a funny mother fucker

oh and lucky too by the way.

Leeann Tweeden Nude!!! One of my favorites!

Old 09-29-2008, 07:38 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,708
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

I had to look him up, the beard threw me. Van Wilder. You're right, he is funnier than shit. maybe now will get to see her tits.
Old 09-29-2008, 09:03 AM
Here's the beef!!

Credits: 645,770
fsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nice

Now while Van Wilder was a great movie, Buying the Cow was one of the funniest movies ever! Here is the best 2 scenes from that movie and I will post the whole movie in the movie thread.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Leeann Tweeden Nude!!! One of my favorites!

Last edited by fsmak08 : 09-29-2008 at 09:17 AM.
Old 09-30-2008, 02:44 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,708
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I guess I'll have to find where I but the movie and get it out of the storage boxes. I got it from a bargain bin, so I never got around to watching the movie. I own 1300 just on DVD alone and I can only watch so many at a time. Thanks for the heads up, fs