forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 06:49 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 10,332
Yalvulcon is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

if it gets me a little closer to the temple for a worship session......
Old 08-11-2008, 07:32 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

cunctanter: quite the wordsmith.
Old 08-11-2008, 08:38 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 7,525
Beatrix Kiddo is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

OOOOooohh! These are creepy! I love hearing about anything paranormal, it's so interesting.
Old 08-11-2008, 11:52 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 323,248
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
im basically what dreams are made of
Old 08-12-2008, 12:01 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 10,332
Yalvulcon is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

no argument from me
Old 08-12-2008, 06:03 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 4,779
Mrs.BlackCrypt is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Way to thread jack!

I am lovin these spooky stories. Nothing much has happened to me and I am thankful for that. But I do enjoy hearing other people's stories. My Mom has some about seeing people who have died in her family. Or feeling their presence. I've got nothing. I know someone/something protected BC once. He'd fallen asleep driving home from a Jackyl concert. From the point he last remembered driving until the point he woke up when he crashed, no one can figure out how he drove it and did not crash sooner. He was not normally the wearing a seat belt type guy but had been because of a previous car with automatic belts, the roads are hellishly curvy, people who are awake, not going too fast and not dealing with bad weather have been known to have fatal crashes on this stretch. But, he somehow drove it, crashed, woke up and all that was wrong with him was a bruise from the seat belt. He drove at least 6 miles asleep. Or out of it enough to not know he drove it. Now, what protected him? I dunno. He's lost an uncle to a car wreck. And not long before that wreck, my best friend's Mom had died. So was that it? Or just a fluke?
Old 08-12-2008, 06:17 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 323,248
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

my mommy is convinced the house we live in now is haunted and the one we lived in before was too.

the old house was what she moved into when she got married and my father would work weird hours so he wasnt home most nights and the person who lived there before them loved the house and died there. she said she would waked up in the middle of the night and see her shit being taken out of the closet and our of drawers and hear shit all night.
we moved when i was a little over a year old so idk about any of that.

idk what she thinks goes on in this house bc i usually ignore her talking about it. one time i went out and she didnt hear me leave but i was coming hom around 4 am drunk off my ass so i knew shed be mad but i figured shed be asleep. the front door was locked so i was gonna go through the garage and everytime i put the code in someone would stop it from opening. so i yelled somehting and it turned to be my brother. he said my mommy was still awake but he would help me sneak in.
the next day she told me she swears she saw something a little shorter then me all dressed in white run past the doorway but none was there i said i had no idea what she was talking about but maybe one day ill break her heart and tell her that that ghost was me drunk coming home from a frat party
Old 08-12-2008, 06:28 PM
So for an extra value woody, put this BigMac into that Quarter-Pound pussy, yes!

Credits: 12,357
BigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSF

As I said in the beginning, I have a couple of stories to add, so here is the first.

One of my college buddies has a best friend back home with a pretty spooky family home. Objects would disappear frequently and reappear in completely different parts of the house. My buddy told me of one incident where he placed his keys on a entryway table, and when he was ready to leave, the keys were missing. They basically turned the house upside down, and the keys were finally found on top of the kitchen cabinets, above the refrigerator.

On another occasion he told me he was at the house with his friend's sister, and they were preparing lunch for the family. The family was due back from church, and as my buddy was about to set the table, he thought he heard someone in the driveway. He sat the plates and flatware down on the dining room table in a stack, and went to look out the window. No one was there, but when he turned back around, the table was set perfectly.

My buddy wouldn't spend the night in the house, because almost everyone who stayed in the guest room would ask the same question the morning after they stayed, 'Who was the little boy that came in and sat down on the end of the bed last night?' There was no little boy that lived in the house!

I don't know if any of it is true, but I was able to quiz the friend and he told the same stories.

Last edited by BigMac63 : 08-13-2008 at 03:42 PM.
Old 08-13-2008, 12:20 AM

Default I"m writing like a lazy bastard, I'm so tired...

I have a few, but they aren't as interesting as all of yours.
The first time anything weird happened I was about 15. My mom had just bought a new house, but it wasn't ready to be moved into yet. Our furniture wasn't all there or anything, but my mom, my sister and myself wanted to have like a little sleepover type thing just for fun. to celebrate, I guess. We all just slept in the living room together, with my mom on the sofa, and me and my sister on the mattress on the floor. From the living room you can see on of the bathroom doors, and during the night, after we had fallen asleep, me and my sister both woke up to hear scratching and a lot of noise coming from the bathroom. We woke my mom up and she heard it and saw it too. The door was shaking really hard and the doorknob was turning and shaking too. It was TERRIFYING! My mom called the cops and told them that there is someone in our house. We thought it was like a really crazy person or maybe even an animal. It continued the whole time until the cops arrived. They were even telling whoever was in the bathroom to stop and put their hands up(or whatever they say) and they opened the door, and nothing was inside. It was completely silent. the windows in that bathroom are too small for anything to climb through. They are only like 4 inches tall, but really long, and a lot of them, to make cool designs...
Anyway..That was so scary. We didn't live in that home long, but it was weird while we did. I would always see black things out of the corner of my eye, and see blood pouring down the walls, but I would blink and it would disappear. Even my mom and sister still freak out if I bring it up.
Old 08-13-2008, 12:33 AM

Default WTH, heres one more.

A few months ago, I was lying in bed, awake, and I heard something in my room, but I tried to ignore it. After that I felt something moving at the foot of my bed and then it felt just like someone on their hands and knees, crawling up to where my face is. I was wide awake and so so so scared. I just closed my eyes so tight, and I could hear something breathing right into my face, And I had the most horrible feeling. I couldn't breathe and I felt like something was trying to go right through me. It was awful. It only lasted about 30 seconds, and then I finally was able to open my eyes and I just burst into tears and couldn't stop....eek. Gives me the heebie jeebies!
Closed Thread