forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 05-04-2009, 04:14 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 644,918
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
Default Katie Green | Unknown photo-shoot | Totally starkers!?! | 8xUHQ

Katie Green (born 28 August 1987) is an English model from Chichester, West Sussex. She was initially discovered by Surrey photographer Ian Macfadyen, who recognised her modelling potential and arranged her first test shoot at Image Park Studio in West Sussex. Further shoots were arranged and she was subsequently introduced to top London photographer Jon Gray before she finally came to notice in the public domain after winning an open casting for lingerie brand Wonderbra.

Green attended an open casting in London in July 2008 along with 1,500 girls and had a few quick pictures taken in her underwear. A week later the Daily Express newspaper ran a picture of her on page 3 asking readers to contact them if they knew who she was as she had been selected as the new face of Wonderbra. Green contacted the newspaper and before she knew it she was splashed across a large billboard in London's west end and on the packaging for their D to G cup range.

Green then went onto join Premier Model Management but later quit after being told she needed to lose 2 stone (28 lb; 13 kg) and go from a UK size 12 to a UK size 8-10 despite being 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m) tall.

Fat bitch
Old 05-04-2009, 04:19 PM
I'll bust a nut on a girl's tramp stamp...now it's a Scamp stamp!

Credits: 61,922
scampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the rough

oh Jo_D I'm so sorry. I lusted in my pants. (My heart is still yours though, I swear).
Old 05-04-2009, 05:37 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 292,814
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

i love vajewelry.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 05-05-2009, 05:06 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,709
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
If she's fat, I'm Godzilla sized.
Old 05-05-2009, 06:10 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,967
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Don't mention the monster! You'll have N2 running for cover!
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.