forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 08-11-2017, 08:42 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,423
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

She just said she was your sitter. And she was looking at you thinking, "Like father, like son."

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.
Old 08-14-2017, 06:24 PM
Hold your tongue and walk your circles, I can see you like an angry turtle.

Credits: 221,642
Elston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win this
Elston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win this

Teacher, 36, charged in illicit, 3-year sex romp with teen boy which led to her 'bearing his child'

Chocolate love

Last edited by Elston Gunn : 08-14-2017 at 06:27 PM. Reason: once you go black, you can never go back - except to edit
Old 08-14-2017, 07:34 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,575
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Code:

The White devil strikes again with evil ways.
Old 08-15-2017, 04:47 PM

Elston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win this
Elston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win this
Default ....and ANOTHER ONE ....

wtf ... 3 days in a row?

Middle school PE teacher, 40, arrested for sex romp with teen boy student

Smoking hot.

Old 08-17-2017, 10:25 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Code:

Old 08-18-2017, 05:25 AM

Smile August is Teacher Pedophile Month

August is Teacher Pedophile Month

Earth science teacher, 38, arrested on 'multiple sex charges' with her underage student

Old 09-21-2017, 02:26 PM

Inland Empire teacher arrested on suspicion of unlawful sex with student
By Richard Winton
September 21, 2017, 8:30 AM

A Beaumont Unified School District English teacher has been arrested on suspicion of unlawful sexual intercourse and oral copulation with one of her students after detectives discovered evidence that the woman had an improper relationship with the minor for several months, authorities say.

Samantha Lee Ciotta, 32, of Banning, who is also the school’s head cheer coach, was taken into custody Wednesday afternoon and is being held at the Larry D. Smith Correctional Facility near Banning.

Beaumont police detectives began investigating the alleged sexual abuse after receiving a tip.

“During the investigation the victim recently disclosed to detectives there has been unlawful sexual intercourse occurring for the past few months by a teacher who works at the Beaumont High School,” investigators said in a statement,Detectives said they gathered evidence of “inappropriate communications between the teacher and student through various messaging platforms.”

She was immediately placed on leave by the Beaumont Unified School District when the investigation began and the school district has fully cooperated in the criminal probe police said.

Ciotta, a Fullerton native, has been a credentialed teacher since 2010.

Code:

Old 09-21-2017, 02:28 PM

Ex-Substitute Teacher Accused of Having Sex with Student
People
Melissa Chan
September 20, 2017

A former substitute teacher and girls soccer coach in Michigan is accused of having sex with a teenage student, according to multiple local media reports.

Allyson Moran, 26, faces charges of sexual assault involving a student, after authorities say she had sex with a high school boy at least twice in her home in April, the Lansing State Journal, Detroit Free Press and Herald & Review report.

Moran was arraigned Tuesday and released from custody after posting bond, according to the news outlets, which cited authorities and court records. Her attorney, Daniel Reynolds, declined to comment Wednesday.

At the time of her alleged crime, Moran was teaching chemistry and coaching a girls’ soccer team at Stockbridge High School, according to the State Journal.

The school directed comment to Stockbridge Schools Superintendent Karl Heidrich, who did not immediately return a request for comment.

However, in a statement to the Herald & Review, Heidrich said Moran is no longer with the district “in any capacity.”

Code:

Old 09-25-2017, 11:09 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,306
mrstarr has a spectacular auramrstarr has a spectacular auramrstarr has a spectacular auramrstarr has a spectacular auramrstarr has a spectacular aura

where the eff were these teachers when I was in school??? I would've done a lot better.
Old 10-10-2017, 04:38 AM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
Default Former Freeman High School teacher pleads guilty to having sex with 15-yearold student

I got all happy when this popped up in my google feed, and thought "yay I finally have something to add here!". Although she's not the hottest, but still.

A former Douglas S. Freeman High School teacher pleaded guilty Friday to two counts of having sex with a 15-year-old boy who had been a student at Freeman.

Ashley Leigh Weber, 31, entered her guilty pleas to misdemeanor charges of having sex with the boy in 2016 after the school year had ended.

She was sentenced to 12 months in jail for each of the two misdemeanors, but a judge suspended all of the jail time for one of those counts.

That leaves a 12-month sentence, but prosecutors expect she will ultimately serve about half of that time because defendants in misdemeanor cases often serve 50 percent of their sentence.

Stacey T. Davenport, an assistant commonwealth’s attorney, said Weber met the victim during the 2015-16 school year.

At some point during the summer of 2016, Weber took the boy to her parents’ home in Henrico, where they had sex, Davenport said. At the time, Weber was 30 and the boy was 15, the prosecutor said.

Weber’s pleas on the charges were part of an agreement with prosecutors. A felony charge accusing Weber of using a communications device to propose a sex act with a minor was withdrawn. Prosecutors have collected a “large volume” of communications between Weber and the boy but ultimately felt they did not have the evidence they needed to prove that specific charge, Davenport said during the hearing.

Weber declined to make a statement when Judge Margaret W. Deglau asked her if she wanted to address the court. Deglau was clearly upset by the case and was particularly shocked that Weber took the boy to her own parents’ home.

“This was a victimization,” Deglau said. “You are a person who could have made a great change in his life, positive change.”

After the judge accepted the plea agreement, she ordered that Weber not be allowed to have any contact with the boy. Weber was taken into custody following her court appearance.

Andy Jenks, a spokesman for Henrico Public Schools, said Weber no longer works in the school system but declined to comment further.

Code:

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....