forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 06:03 PM

Credits: 79,171,639
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I apologized to her, but the more I think about it, the more pissed off I get. One of the trainers was telling me about this crazy dude who talks to himself. So I was telling him, yeah, the dude is whacked, he sits in the locker room talking about how he is going fuck some one up and fuck this guy and that guy. I was telling the trainer, that I wouldn't be surprised if he came in with a machine gun and killed everyone in the gym. This bitch was at least 8 feet away from us and she comes over all loud telling me there is a lady here and I have no respect or whatever. I'm going to accidentally drop a weight on her foot.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 10-26-2011, 06:28 PM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 272,231
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

Code:

Just tell her that as soon as you see a lady you'll stop cursing.

Old 10-26-2011, 06:42 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

that would teach her! (if this was 1940)
Old 10-26-2011, 06:55 PM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 272,231
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

Code:

I don't think I like your wiseacre comments, tough guy. Standing around in your dungarees, listening to black music like the world owes you a living. It's bad apples like you that spoil it for rest of us decent, tax paying citizens. 23 skidoo!

Old 10-26-2011, 07:24 PM

Credits: 79,171,639

Code:

catch ya later, I'm eatin a potata.

Code:

Code:

I think a well placed comment to one of my friends when she is in earshot like "Don't curse, there are old ladies here" should do the trick.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 10-26-2011, 07:34 PM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 1,313,582
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

Code:

i did collections for ten years and they are not allowed to call you before 8a...buffalo has the largest amount of collection agencies in the world so she is prolly calling you from around this area...send them a letter saying that you are gonna sue them for violating your rights and they will pay the debt themselves and prolly give you $2500-$3500 to keep your mouth shut and not actually file the lawsuit...if that doesn't work, actually get a lawyer to file the paperwork, at that time they will pay you and your attrny fees...believe me, i was a dick of a collector and was threatened to be sued twice, the company handed out cash in 3day to get the so called victim to not take it to court

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
i dont shit. im a higher life form. i haz evolved

-----------nothing i post is mine, get over it-----------

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 10-26-2011, 07:41 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

every time you see her yell "Stop staring at my dick!"
Old 10-27-2011, 12:16 AM
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.

Credits: 350,857
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total

Damn, my posts are all over the Step Links lately, not that anyone cares, and no, I didn't PM Satan or Hayzus....before anyone asks
Old 10-27-2011, 02:23 AM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,015,943
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Just now, on my cable guide, I got fooled by an infomercial's description again. "Investigating 'free money' on the Internet" and it was on a news channel. I just watched American Greed ( I love that show ) and was hoping for another scam report show. How ironic. I feel scammed
Old 10-27-2011, 02:43 AM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,015,943
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

She's on central time, my business, home and area code are on the east, and I'm on the west now. People don't realize I'm 3 hours behind. So 8am is actually 5am. But still, it's my cell phone, not a business number. Why should someone who doesn't know me feel that it's alright to call even at 10am? I have companies that I need to call me but they also call too fuckin early. I have had to request that they put me on west coast time and not to call thi number until the afternoon, but it still happens with them.

I always ignore those calls because it's just easier to just shut off the ringer and roll back to sleep but I guess it could make a difference if they hear my groggy, hung over, voice telling them to fuck off until later that day. But I will yell and get worked up. Probably not worth the frustration. I'm ficked either way.
Closed Thread