forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2013, 12:55 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
At work, we snake a lot of residential sewers. Next to roots, tampons are usually the culprit. I'm used to picking them off the cable now, but my first time was a real eye opener. Especially in a home with multiple women all on the same schedule. I've pulled out piles the size of a basketball.

Also, cat litter is not flushable either.

It will cost you several hundred dollars to have someone fix it. And be aware that companies like Roto-Rooter will often give up after a few minutes, and push you into a full sewer replacement. 9 out of 10 times, a skilled operator can open a line with a snake.
Old 03-26-2013, 01:37 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

I knew I was right, I knew I was right!

Thank you for the expert info. I will unsolicitedly preach this information along. Especially during lunchtimes.

Too bad Mike Rowe wasn't there with you to document it. Lol.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:12 AM
Foetus

Code:

you should save them.
Old 03-27-2013, 11:23 AM
You can't understand me? Allora puoi succhiarmi il cazzo!

Credits: 67,229
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

Code:

...put them in the freezer and sell them as icicles to some tampon-fetish freaks!!! Hmmmm, bloody lolli!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
I need to see the mother land before I croak. I already banged lots of Italian girls
Old 03-27-2013, 09:32 PM
MEGADOUCHE

My farts smell like shit.
Old 03-28-2013, 06:26 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 222,269
BALONEYNIPS has much to be proud ofBALONEYNIPS has much to be proud ofBALONEYNIPS has much to be proud ofBALONEYNIPS has much to be proud ofBALONEYNIPS has much to be proud ofBALONEYNIPS has much to be proud ofBALONEYNIPS has much to be proud ofBALONEYNIPS has much to be proud ofBALONEYNIPS has much to be proud ofBALONEYNIPS has much to be proud ofBALONEYNIPS has much to be proud ofBALONEYNIPS has much to be proud ofBALONEYNIPS has much to be proud ofBALONEYNIPS has much to be proud of

My shit smells like farts.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:48 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,350
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

My shit used to smell like a fish tank, but since I got on this new gut pill now it smells like shit or baby shit.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 03-28-2013, 10:58 AM
MadamMeow

I'm going to the NYC auto show tomorrow. For some reason I love sitting in the ginormous trucks & vans where my head barely clears the steering wheel.

Should be fun.
Old 03-28-2013, 03:29 PM
Addicted to the horizontal boogie.

Credits: 36,766
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award

It's been a while.

RIP JoeTheSnake
Old 03-28-2013, 03:30 PM
Addicted to the horizontal boogie.

Credits: 36,766
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award

Time zones suck.

RIP JoeTheSnake
Closed Thread