forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 05:06 PM
Suck on my repulsor rays, bitch!

Credits: 5,397
IronMan2008 will become famous soon enoughIronMan2008 will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
That'll make me read it!
Old 07-08-2008, 05:16 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 733
Omaplata is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

It's the only way I'll allow it.
Old 07-08-2008, 06:42 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 4,779
Mrs.BlackCrypt is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

See lots of writers here which is cool. Now anyone wanna tell me how to make myself actually work on the "in-progress for more than a year" thing I should work on. Or at least tell me how to get myself wanting to write something worthwhile again?
Old 07-08-2008, 06:57 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 2,281
staroffurby is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

The classic writers block comes in many forms. When getting paid to write that is the biggest motivator to get you moving.

Simply there is no easy answer it what works for you. Because i don't get paid for everything i write in advance, some stuff i have to sell once complete. My current books i am writing i do sometimes have to force myself to write, this can mean unplugging the modem and turning the phone off. It can be bloody hard.

As for inspiration i am not sure what its like near you, but here there are plenty of writers groups. Great for motivation and as i am very competitive it gets me writing.

How about joining one of the many writers forums? Might get you interested. If you PM me i can supply details to a large one i am a member off.
Old 07-08-2008, 07:19 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 293,515
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

well, shit, you would-be and actual writers....where's your writing? let's post some stuff. doesn't matter what it is, when you wrote it, or if it gets (got) published...i'd be interested in reading it.

not my links. always virus check.

Last edited by n2tattoos.lol : 07-08-2008 at 07:21 PM.
Old 07-08-2008, 09:10 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 106,568
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Code:

are you saying that this forum is not inspiration enough?
Old 07-08-2008, 10:41 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 4,779
Mrs.BlackCrypt is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

You've given me lots of food for thought. I think lack of being paid (since I don't think it's good enough!) is a factor in a way. But mainly more because payment usually = deadlines which = motivation for me sometimes. I don't write what I write with the intent of being paid let's say that. My main goal is helping others.

Unplugging the modem???? That causes me pain somewhere in the region of my chest! I have a serious interweb addiction. I was late checking in to the hospital for a labor induction because I was busy emailing people that I was checking in for a labor induction.

But joining writer's forums...very helpful idea. I'll be PMing you tomorrow.

Code:

Unfortunately not for what I need to finish.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:47 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 26,056
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

This forum helps me finish ALOT!!!

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Old 07-08-2008, 11:58 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 6,413
caesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to behold

I used to write a lot erotic stories by request. Some very specific stuff for a particular friend of mine. mostly bdsm stuff. I still have a few and would be willing to post them if anyone is interested.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:25 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 62,163
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

I write speeches...

about a man and his horse
Closed Thread