forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 12:56 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,436
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default To fight or not to fight....

Im sure everyone skipped right past my epic drunken posting spree Friday night (sorry for the massive amount of posts), so I just wanted to bring this up again and see what people think....

In your mid-20s is it ever acceptable to fight in a bar? More specifically (from guys and girls) is it lame to walk away from a fight?

I can give specifics but in general opinions would be appreciated to. Basically I can be a real smartass/ball-buster, especially when Im drinking. My friends know this and know to take it with a grain of salt. This time I swear I wasnt being a smartass or even teasing, and I end up talking to these guys who were talking to my girl and her friend (she was trying to pick up a 3rd guy and my girl was playing wingwomen). Out of nowhere, they are pulling the whole "do you know who you are talking to routine, oh you dont know who you are talking to". Now Im not a punk so I didnt start kissing their ass (but I also wasnt trying to be a dick either). They just wont drop it and start talking about them two taking this outside with me.

Now in my quick convo with them it is obvious that (trying to be nice here...) they dont really have as much to lose in their life by getting arrested as I do. And really, I dont know them and dont know if they have weapons on them or in their car.

I sense the situation is getting out of control and we were already heading out anyway, so I pull my girl and her friend out and head out as they follow us into the parking lot trying to do the whole tough guy thing like they have me scared.

Ive been in fights before, I have no problem hitting someone and I def have no problem getting hit or getting a fair ass whupin.

I just have all of these thoughts going through my head that like I wussed out or my girl thinks less of me (even though she swears she doesnt and most girls Ive ever been with or been friends with say they do not like guys acting macho or fighting -obviously Im not hanging out with any kind of biker chicks or sketchies).

This is getting to be a longer post then I wanted, so lets just leave it at that and Id love to hear what you guys think about guys in their mid-20s fighting....
Old 01-25-2009, 01:10 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 4,808
georgetenfour is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i think it's best to try to avoid that kind of situation before it even becomes a question of getting in bar fights. fuck toughguyism. your girl isn't lying, you would've freaked her the fuck out getting in a fight in front of her. think of it like this:

a dude's job to his girl is in a large part to provide her with a sense of security. that can be effectively accomplished by AVOIDING insecure situations, rather than getting into them and trying to punch your way out. your girl doesn't feel safe with you just cause you can hit people and get hit, it has to say on your resume that you can diffuse bombs and shit, too. there were more dudes with less to lose than you. what would your girl have felt like watching your face get crushed?

EDIT: it probably felt like shit to walk away, i'm sure, but i think it was def. the right thing.

Last edited by georgetenfour : 01-25-2009 at 01:18 PM.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:35 PM

Credits: 79,165,356
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

You did the right thing bro. Guys sounded like they were full of shit anyway. They talked the talk but didn't walk the walk. If you really are somebody, you never say "do you know who I am?", and when I follow someone to the parking lot, there is no discussion. Real tough guys that are "somebody", do not wait for you to talk. As soon as you step outside you are greeted with a pipe to the head. Did you go home and party and bang your girlfriend? Was better than spending the night in jail or with your hands soaking in ice water, right? Let it go, they were punks.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 01-25-2009, 01:57 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,552
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

IMHO the best way out of the situation is when the crowd begins to turn, I'd just gather up the girls and leave as soon as stuff starts to suck. But as in that same thread I took the other route on friday night. If you're going to fight send the girls to your car with your keys and fuck one guy up as quickly as possible then run, don't stick around and gloat. Stick and move.

In my experience most girls don't like fighting which is cool cause neither do I. But it gets some of them off, and these are the ones to avoid.
Old 01-25-2009, 02:30 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,436
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

See, like my head still thinks I made the right decision. I mean I have lawyers and shit (on retainer bc Im hot shit like that) but I dont want the hassle. Dont want to disappoint people. And for some future jobs, I just cant have a felony assault on my file. Bc even if you get jumped you can still get arrested, right?

And a stupid question bc the last fights I were at were house parties and have never been in a bar fight, but in a barfight: the cops are almost def getting called right?

So my brain is in tack, but I guess Im just being a tool bc my ego is hurting.

Like it was a group of guys but I had a friend there that hadnt left yet and that can be a real problem to people that mess with his friends. And these guys were def out of shape- but manual laborers, so Im not sure what they are packing under the beer bellies and lost dreams of hs football glory (another topic that was broached in my short time there, no shitting)- and they were prob getting bigger beer muscles bc Im not the biggest guy- which obviously hurts my ego too. I just have all these scenarios playing out in my head of coulda shoulda wouldas.

And also help me out with this, bc it did turn bad so quick and I did actually get the girls and bounce quick, so they saw like nothing of this going down until it was like over, but how do I explain how a fight can be started WITHOUT me being a smartass/instigator. They dont seem to understand the phrases- "mad dogging" and "flexing nuts". I mean has anyone had dudes basically just try to start shit to boost their ego? Or am I totally misremembering and I musta said something?

Snake- haha no ass bc they were blasted and the friend was crashing here. So I just steemed in anger and testosterone, drank a little more to get me drunker, and posted like 50 post an hour here.

Triple H- i saw that and your hand was hurting and stuff, right? do you regret the fight now that you are sober?

ps- yall are def right that it probably would have been worse for me ego to have my girl watch me get my ass kicked- but having to walk away stings.
Old 01-25-2009, 03:05 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 4,808
georgetenfour is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

^^^ of course pissed dudes at bars fuck with people just over their egos. that's why toughguyism sucks. i don't think you need to explain it to her, just your pride fucking with you a tiny bit.

unless of course one of the girls comes out with the line "oh they were nice and talking to us and totally harmless". if you get that, you gotta have a little talk, lol.. bless 'em but sometimes chicks will get you killed and look all innocent over it.
Old 01-25-2009, 03:41 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,768
Marko is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I used to manage a club/bar. My boss ordered me to call the police immediately if there was a fight, or if any property was damaged for insurance reasons. Getting in bar fights is a bad idea. The crowd usually wants to see a fight or to join in. Bottles, glasses, and furniture usually end up flying everywhere. It's a bad place to defend your ego. If the cops do show up, they usually take some one with them. The bartenders will point you out no matter how much you've been tipping. They deal with that kind of idiotic shit every night, and won't want you to come back. Avoiding a fight is always the better choice. Evolution didn't end with the thumb. We have other choices.
Old 01-25-2009, 03:49 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,552
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Not at all. I took their jokes and whatnot and walked away. I happen to be in better shape than these guys even though they were bigger. They put their hands on me, and I reacted. In my experience I wouldn't fight inside of a bar because I wouldn't want to fuck up someones place of business. But when someone is assaulting you, you have to defend yourself. My little rumble actually happened in the parking lot, and if the cops had been called it would have looked like a 2 on 1 (me being the 1). I've never started a fight in my life or picked on people, I'm not a smart ass or anything like that. I did walk away but if someone touches me or someone I'm with then its on.

I'm guessing the legal question is one depending on the area, I've had friends thrown into the drunk tank for fighting. But that heavily depended on no one being seriously hurt.
Old 01-25-2009, 04:09 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,242
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

im too much of a pacifist and i dont really go to bars where people will end up fighting often(read: pussy), so i wouldn't
Old 01-25-2009, 04:20 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,265
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

Walk away, never know when some douche bag is gonna cut you or shoot you, or target you for later; then kick your ass when you're not looking. Quickly apologize and leave, if you stay, be prepared to kill some body because some times, that is what it takes to get out of such tussles. They're times you can gauge who is a punk ass bitch, and who is really dangerous, but when you're under the influence of alcohol, decisions depends on above or below the legal limit: Forget DUI's, i'm talking about alcohol makes for bad decisions so much so that even fugly bitches seem plausible.
Closed Thread