forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2009, 04:09 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 286,449
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF
Default Young 'Adolf Hitler' and Two Sisters Removed From Home

Haha remember the kid named Adolf Hitler and his birthday cake!!!!!

A 3-year-old boy named Adolf Hitler and his two Nazi-named younger sisters were removed from their New Jersey home last week and placed in state custody, police said.

Adolf Hitler Campbell and his sisters, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell, were taken from their Holland Township, N.J., home on Friday by the state's Division of Youth and Family Services (DYFS), Sgt. John Harris of the Holland Township Police Department told FOXNews.com.

Their father, Heath Campbell, is expected in court Thursday in Flemington, N.J., in connection with the case.

Kate Bernyk, a spokeswoman for the DYFS, said confidentiality laws barred her from commenting on the case or even confirming that the Campbell children were involved.

"DYFS has their reasons and they normally don?t release any information, so we kind of have to go on faith with them," Harris said. Police were not told what the agency was investigating.

"I?ve dealt with the family for years and as far as the children are concerned, I have never had any reports of any abuse with the children," Harris said. "As far as I know, he?s always been very good with the children."
Related

Speaking generally, Bernyk said the state's "decision to remove a child is based on the safety and well being of the child and the risk to that child, and that decision is made in conjunction with the courts and the county family court judge."

The Campbells made national news last month when a ShopRite supermarket refused to sell them a birthday cake with Adolf Hitler's name on it. The story generated a slew of angry Internet chatter.

Forensic psychologist N.G. Berrill said naming a boy Hitler could be considered child abuse.

"Part of it is the infantile nature of the parents? behavior," Berrill said. "You can name your dog something weird, but they think they?re making some kind of bold statement with the children, not appreciating that the children will have separate lives and will be looked at in a negative light until they?re able to change their name. It is abuse."

Last year, a New Zealand court removed a 9-year-old girl from her parents in order to change her birth name: Talula Does The Hula From Hawaii. In that country, officials do not deem a name abusive unless it causes serious bullying.

Heath Campbell told the Easton-Express Times last year that he named his son after Adolf Hitler because he liked it and "no one else in the world would have that name."

A paper to be published in March in Social Sciences Journal by economists David E. Kalist and Daniel Y. Lee of Shippensburg University found that unpopular first names, when mixed with factors like a disadvantaged home life, can increase the tendency toward juvenile delinquency.

Lee told FOXNews.com that Adolf and Hitler were not names they looked at for the study.

"Hitler most likely would be an unpopular name in the sense that not many people name their children with a name [like Hitler], but we didn?t particularly look at particularly bad names like that," he said.

New Jersey officials said Wednesday that it is not just a matter of names.

"DYFS would never remove a child simply based on that child's name," Bernyk said.

Old 01-15-2009, 07:51 AM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,435
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I find it hard to believe that these parents werent providing highclass care for their children. /sarcasm.
Old 01-15-2009, 07:52 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 646,702
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

My sympathies and concerns go to the children in this case because they have been taken away from their parents and I believe this should only happen in extreme circumstances. Only time will tell if this situation is deemed extreme enough to warrant this action from the authorities.

Although the parents in this case would appear to be arseholes of the highest order, the main focus should be on the children and if it has any detrimental effect on them for the foreseeable future. Although, most would argue that the parents in this case aren't exactly covering themselves in glory with their attitude to childcare.

I would like to think that the authorities would always get it right in these situations but history tells us that this isn't always the case, as was recently proven by several cases in the UK when children who were deemed not at risk by Social Services later ended up dead at the hands of their so-called carers.

I can only hope this turns out ok for the children in this case.

Last edited by maxbailey : 01-15-2009 at 10:19 AM.
Old 01-15-2009, 08:39 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 4,807
georgetenfour is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

whats in a name? think of GG allen. his real name was "jesus christ allen", which his schizo dad named him, convinced that his son was jesus reborn.

must've been a lot of pressure to live up to, when your dad expects you to to save humanity from all it's sins. i can only imagine the conversations they had.

here's a picture of gg's open-casket funeral. he died from a heroin overdose, i believe.

drink it in, hell of a savior in my humble opinion.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:26 AM
it puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again...

Credits: 19,206
velvet_skin is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

oh lord. yes. i could see why it would be hard for them to fit in society. but that's really pushing it. if we erase hitler from our memories will his evil doing suddenly disappear? because nazi symbol are so taboo it makes people have obsessions about them even if they aren't neo-nazis or whatever people do when they weren't held enough as kids.
see..this made me wanna name my kid adolph stewie hitler
Old 01-15-2009, 09:29 AM

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
well after seeing what happens to a kid you name "jesus christ", wouldn't it be the opposite with a kid named "adolph hitler"? maybe he'll rebel against an expectation of growing up evil, and when he finds himself, he'll be all sunshine.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:36 AM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

In my opinion, this is just another example of how the Government in it's infinite wisdom, is overstepping it's mandate and interfering with freedom.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:43 AM

Code:

i know that's right but it still kills me when people name their kids stupid shit. there was something in the news a little while ago about some australian couple naming their kid something all leetspeak with a dot com in there or something..

ugh, it's too complicated. sometimes when you appeal to the better nature of a person, you get let down. it's part of life, sure, but why should the kids suffer?

who was that dumbass again, who named his kid "pilot inspektor"? damn, it's like people are trying to one-up frank zappa.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:46 AM
it puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again...

Credits: 19,206
velvet_skin is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

"adolph STEWIE hitler"
like this

Old 01-16-2009, 10:06 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,435
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

See my sarcastic comment, but Im pretty sure the state didnt have to look too hard to determine that these selfish parents werent providing adequate care to their kids.