forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2009, 08:07 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,537
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I'm not posting them because there ain't much to them. If this is really her I'm talking to, she seems pretty overwhelmed right now. I asked how many people she has bothering her on MSN because of this and she said 24... Then she said she was going to lay down for a while, that this was too much for her.
Old 01-11-2009, 05:45 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Wow i had no idea it originated in 4chan!

Off topic...but does anybody remember when the 4chan guys came here and trolled? They posted a ton of medical dick pics with puss oozing out of them. Like from some STD.

I thought they would just keep proxying and returning to post more pics but i guess they got bored and moved on to another forum.
Old 01-11-2009, 05:48 AM

Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:

Can't say I remember the pics, but I do have a vague memory of some 4chan dudes coming here. It's alright, they just got pwned by Boxxy anyway. Mentions of Boxxy on 4chan's /b/ are enough to get the poster banned.
Old 01-11-2009, 05:51 AM
satan666

what did she do there? Cliff's Notes plz Did she start the DDoS attack?

I cant watch the Vidz cuz i am downloading a bunch of WIRE eps and my conX is slow because of it....
Old 01-11-2009, 06:08 AM

Code:

She didn't directly attack 4chan at all. She just made some annoying videos and in one she mentioned 4chan. I'm pretty sure she is a troll and these videos weren't just made because there was a reply to one that was made before she even created her youtube account.

I'm fairly certain that she is just acting in the video's and that she was trolling /b/ some. After that, it just steamrolled out of control. Over half the threads were about her, either people hating her or people loving her. All the people that hated her started calling her a cancer that was killing /b/ and organized a DDoS attack on 4chan, which I think was a huge fail. 4chan was doing maintenance at the time anyway. /b/ did go down for a while though, but I think it was just while the mods were purging it of all the Boxxy threads.

I'm not 100% sure the person I was talking to on MSN was her, but if it was, I think it was probably an account she created just for this bit of trolling. I don't know. The full story is still very unclear. This was posted a bunch on /b/ while it was all going on, I think it's pretty dead on why she was successful.

Code:

Last edited by Striker : 01-11-2009 at 06:10 AM.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:56 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 4,810
georgetenfour is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

wherever an internet community exists, will exist tough guy old schoolers who take it as a personal crusade to moderate the tone of the banter in the name of preserving their interpretation of the site's "ness".

thank god many of these assholes were annoyed enough before my time to feel inspired to create visual tools i can steal such as the demotivator meme. now hotlinking aimlessly makes me feel like an internet tough guy myself often, despite that my nomadic tendencies leave me in the position of always being "the noob".

if it doesn't seem like there is a point to this message, that's because there isn't. it's a pointless subject. all in all, i just don't "get" the boxxy thing, it just comes across as vaguely annoying, much like /b/ itself.

enough e-drama. more fuckery.

Last edited by georgetenfour : 01-11-2009 at 08:58 AM.
Old 01-11-2009, 09:38 AM
I have won the lifetime achievement award... twice.

Credits: 79,738
Moose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to behold

The boxxy shit got pretty annoying. If it's over, I can visit 4chan again.
RIP TheSnake
Old 01-11-2009, 11:39 AM
Leading the heard to the local titty bar.

Credits: 42,258
troup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enough

The internet truly is an amazing place
Old 01-11-2009, 01:10 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,963
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

I'm not quite sure I understand the appeal of 4chan from a design standpoint, the site looks like shit... but I do enjoy all the funny crap that it outputs

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 01-14-2009, 03:47 AM
satan666

So i came across some posts on another board where a guy explains the 4chan vs Boxxy phenom...thought i'd post it just in case anybody cares

in his words
Code:

He goes on in another post to say:
Code:

Closed Thread