forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2008, 04:48 PM
I am Cricker... You are MAMON!

Credits: 55,139
SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough
Bacon Bacon - another recipe

I first read about the Fool's Gold Loaf some time ago. It was one of Elvis' favorite sandwiches; there's a big story behind it. Anyway, here's the recipe:

Fool's Gold Loaf

2 tablespoons butter

1 loaf Italian white bread

1 pound lean bacon

1 large jar Skippy smooth peanut butter

1 large jar Smucker's raspberry jam

Preheat the oven to 350f. Spread the butter generously over all sides of the loaf.
Place the bread on a baking sheet in the oven. Meanwhile, fry the bacon until it
is crisp and drain it thoroughly on paper towels. Remove the loaf from the oven
when it is evenly browned, after approximately 15 minutes. Slice the loaf lengthwise
and hollow out the interior, leaving as much bread along the wall as desired. While
the bacon is still warm, fill the insides of the loaf with peanut butter and jelly to
taste. Arrange the bacon slices inside the cavity, or, if desired, layer the bacon
slices between the peanut butter and jelly. Close the loaf.
Old 12-04-2008, 04:49 PM

SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

Now I'm not fucking retarded; no way was I going to attempt to make this whole thing, which is 8,000 calories, or about as much as I eat in seven days (to retain my svelte figure). However, I couldn't just let it go; after stewing around in my head for a week, something had to be done. So, a compromise; a half-size italian loaf, half a stick of butter, half a jar of peanut butter, six pieces of bacon, and half a jar of jelly. Hollow out the roll, spread butter everywhere (it's funner by hand), bake for 15 minutes. Load it up with all the peanut butter and jelly you can stand; layer the bacon on in a weave (I don't think I put enough bacon on). Weighing in at around 3500 calories, it's only one guaranteed extra pound you'll be putting on. I'm pretty sure peanut butter is, pound for pound, the most caloric thing you can eat besides pure grease .

Old 12-04-2008, 05:03 PM
Bam Bam is hittin that! imgbox

Credits: 212,235
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.

My blood pressure and cholesterol shot sky high just looking at that monster sandwich!

Old 12-04-2008, 05:06 PM
Granny pr0n poster extraordinaire

Credits: 16,869
thermos will become famous soon enoughthermos will become famous soon enough

AHAHAHAA.....I'm fucking dying right now. I remember the tile counter from your vodka post too.

Lean bacon though?

On a serious note though....that's fucking living large right there. The pinnacle of our very existence.

Kudos, SLF, you've reached the top.
Old 12-04-2008, 05:19 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 646,978
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Code:

That looks fucking disgusting...
Old 12-04-2008, 05:22 PM

Code:

You need to GTFO if you cannot appreciate the awesomeness that is bacon.
Old 12-04-2008, 05:27 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

So, anyway, how was it?
Old 12-04-2008, 05:38 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 293,687
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

awesome.

i vote you try this recipe next.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 12-04-2008, 05:43 PM

Code:

I see no mention of bacon, therefore, I will not try it.
Old 12-04-2008, 06:23 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,718
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

I'm not sure if this thread or the New Chosen One's gives me a bigger hardon.
Closed Thread