forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 06-08-2009, 03:35 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 286,282
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
really please say you watched it with your girl! If not check your balls at the door next time.

Old 06-08-2009, 03:40 PM
Waiting like a stalking butler

Credits: 18,083
FortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of light

i always wanted to see it and it was on so....i didn't really get it.

Old 06-08-2009, 03:48 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,907,845
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Code:

Look here! You ugly avatared bastard. Let my balls be!
Old 06-08-2009, 04:11 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,907,845
Default Flash of Genius (2008)

David pops Goliath in the eye again!
Old 06-08-2009, 04:21 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

its a diff movie for sure... watch it again. It's a good movie. Ethereal... told as a memory from a young boy. It's hazy and romantic. Maybe i identify with it more because i am a guy and almost all guys have gone through similar pre-pubescent lustings (minus the suicides, of course). I like how the movie and the soundtrack are very dreamy just like a slightly faded memory. I think it all worked well together.

Oh would ya look at that!! It just happens to be my mouse pad

Old 06-08-2009, 04:54 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Code:

Man, that would have been a kick ass contest, but you kept it to yourself! Also, are you a southpaw?
Old 06-08-2009, 05:20 PM
satan666

Code:

Nope, i'm right handed... except for doggie style clit massages... that i do with my left
Old 06-08-2009, 05:25 PM
It can be boobie tiem nao pleees?

Credits: 8,615
jcaf41 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Ah - the things we find out, and try so hard to forget. Therapy is going to cost me an arm and a leg this month.
Old 06-08-2009, 05:35 PM
Waiting like a stalking butler

Credits: 18,083
FortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of light

Code:

i didn't think it was bad. i'm sure the book would explain more than the movie but the ending with all of them killing themselves at once threw me. isn't it funny how hot kirsten dunst was in the movie and how gross and scraggly she is now?

Old 06-08-2009, 06:34 PM
satan666

Code:

Yeah, i woulda said "reach around" but that sounds like a gay thing... and i kicked that habit a while back

Code:

... now she's haggard
Yeah, i used to think she was hot... i liked her in Crazy/Beautiful