forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2011, 09:15 AM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
liar. you probably ordered a commemorative plate
Old 04-29-2011, 09:16 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 645,058
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:

I disagree. Both princes are serving in the military and almost every Royal has a 'job', it may be different from what you and I do but they are all one way or another involved in so much charity work, representing lots of different people and places. If people don't like the Royal Family then that's fine, but if you're going to criticize then at least find out about them first and not just take hearsay as your starting point.

I happen to like the Royal Family, they bring so much to this country that we would be worse off without them.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:22 AM
Foetus

Code:

out of curiosity, because i dont know much about UK politics, do the royals actually run the country and make decisions? or is that all done by the PM and others?
Old 04-29-2011, 09:24 AM

maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:

It's all done by the PM and the Government, the Queen is the head of the Government/country and opens Parliament amongst other things. She is involved in some way or another and she has a voice in all the big decisions but ultimately it's the PM who's in charge.

Last edited by maxbailey : 04-29-2011 at 09:24 AM.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:29 AM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 984,045
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:

They run the country on her behalf. They have to ask permission for some stuff like holding elections but that's pretty much just tradition.

The main thing the royals are used for is all the tourism they bring in.
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 04-29-2011, 09:33 AM
MEGADOUCHE

I farted just now.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:41 AM
Foetus

Code:

funny, because the tourists never see them. you stand outside that palace for hours and only get to see the guards change. zzzzzz

the castles are cool though, and the countryside is epic. and bath, and stratford-upon-avon are gorgeous
Old 04-29-2011, 09:42 AM
Foetus

Code:

just now?
Old 04-29-2011, 09:42 AM

Code:

The castle's are all over England and Scotland too, people come just to see them.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:50 AM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 984,045
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:

There's tours as well.

I've always liked The Tower of London. Just the idea that there's a nearly one thousand year old building in the middle of London is great
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Closed Thread